Monday 27 August 2012

A Confirmation This Past Night About The 5.5 California, USA And The 7.4 El-Salvador Series of Earthquakes On The Pacific Ocean


This past early morning of 28th August 2012 at around 2 AM(East African Time)  while very deep asleep I found myself watching what looked like a small electronic billboard and as I looked at it I saw the numbers 5.7 and then 7.5 blinking from the electronic billboard.

 And as I looked at it I was made to understand that the series of earthquakes (300 earthquakes in less than 24 hours) that have just hit California on 26th August 2012 with the big one being 5.5 and also the bigger one of 7.4 that hit El-Salvador a few kilometers away less than 8 hours after the 5.5 had hit California on the same side of the Pacific Ocean is actually related to what I was shown in the night of 29th May 2012.

And the voice of the LORD said this past night “The 5.5 Earthquake in California followed by the 7.4 on the Richter scale a few kilometers from California, USA on the same side of Pacific Ocean represents the 5.7 followed by the 7.5 that was shown to you.”

And based on what I heard yesterday night, I will not be surprised when the Final 9 or 10 on the Richter scale hit California any moment now. Whether another 7.5 hits California before the mega one hits, I don't know.

And below is a reminder of part of what was shown to me on 29th May 2012  which I Titled as follows: “A Dream where I was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA :A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter Scale.”:

And in this dream I found myself attending a wedding ceremony here on the earth. As the wedding ceremony continued, news started going rounds that a huge earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale had just occurred in California, United States of America. At the wedding we felt a bit of the shaking by the earthquake.
I then promptly started proclaiming in the dream to those present in this gathering while under the inspiration of a powerful voice which was very amplified (The voice of the LORD) “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”
After a short while later while still in the dream and in the wedding ceremony, we felt another earthquake and this time the news reported over the radio (I don’t know which radio this was but I believe it represents all the communication gadgets like mobile phones etc) stated that another huge earthquake had once again just occurred again in California, USA at a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale. I myself together with those present in the wedding felt the shaking and it was very clear that this second shaking was bigger than when the 5.7 had hit earlier.
I then found myself proclaiming to the people present as I once more talked in a very powerful inspired voice, “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.  


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

12 comments:

  1. Dear Brother Kevin,

    It's Keith again. On Friday, August 17, 2012, you told us about your dream that you would not be surprised if the United States would be NO MORE by a particular date. I know this weighs heavily on the hearts of many Christians, especially here in the United States.

    I have come back to you to share the confirmation of your vision of the night. There are two dear brothers in the Lord on YouTube, Clay Eudaly and Jonathan Kleck who have just made a video in great detail that confirms your vision of the night. It's a long video but IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT EVERYONE WATCHES IT! This is no joke, dear brothers and sisters! There are MANY MANY MANY confirmations that this is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY imminent!

    Rend your hearts and repent NOW while the Lord's mercy and forgiveness can still be found! Please watch this entire video and share it with everyone you know. Do not be afraid to tell everyone you know that Jesus is coming so very soon! Be bold and courageous! I beg you! There are so many people running down the road to hell and, on that day, we do NOT want them to accuse us of not having told them! Make the most of the time the Father has given us and complete the work He's given you to do!

    The time for arguing and debating is over. Confirmations abound and cannot be ignored!

    Here is the video. Please, watch it in it's entirety and share it!

    Your servant in the Lord, Keith.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tiJtccXJw&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can I get the name of the you-tube video? The link u have here is not linking me to the video.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry the link didn't work. The video is called, Nuclear Strike Confirmations "Make BRIGHT the ARROWS"

      Your Servant in the Lord, Keith

      Delete
  2. Praise Jesus for you Kevin and God bless you Keith. We put that video together to embolden everyone (myself especially) to shout from the rooftops, TIME IS UP. The Lord put so many confirmations in that video, while we were making it, before, and even after, that is why it was so long, it's chalked full of supernatural confirmations, praise God.

    I am anticipating this 9.0+ quake any second now brother Kevin, thank you for sharing, I believe this will cause millions to repent and glorify the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Clay,

      In the hopes that you come back here to read this, I want to thank you, and Jonathan, from the bottom of my heart. (I found brother Kevin through your videos, Clay.) I don't have a YouTube channel so I can't comment on videos. But, believe me, your video will be spread. I am printing small cards with the gospel message and repentance, and sharing links (from both of your channels) to the video so I can hand them out to people and leave them on bulletin boards, coffee shops, church, and everywhere else I go. I work in a grocery store and know my customers very well. They'll all be getting one. I do not fear for my job or ridicule. Not anymore. God WILL be glorified and I don't care if I end up jobless and homeless before His return.

      I watched your video at 10pm and found myself needing to walk. There's a massive cemetery a block from my house and I was roaming around in there. All I could say for about 30 minutes was "Jesus is coming..." over and over again. The reality, and confirmation of it, REALLY hit me. It's now 3:25am and I still can't sleep. I've been in prayer and the word. I asked God to speak to me and I randomly opened my Bible after hearing Jonathan do it. I NEVER do that. It opened to Joel 2:1,

      "Blow the trumpet in Zion,
      And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!
      Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;
      For the day of the Lord is coming,
      For it is at hand:"

      Brothers Kevin and Clay, I thank you from the depths of my heart.

      Your servant in the Lord, Keith

      Delete
  3. God bless all of you for confirming the words on this blog. Its all true, its ANY day now and we HAVE to be seeking purity, holiness and close contact with our Father in heaven! Amen V'amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen yes I live in Cali I have had 3 dreams about us getting hit by the quakes! First was the quake the 2nd dream was a meteor & the 3rd was a tsunami hitting as well. I also saw 4 TETRAD blood red moons forming in the sky! Jesus told me that the rapture will happen shortly afterwards & that the trumpet is about to sound. Repent of all un confessed sins stay blameless when he returns!!!

    My tube link is mrboldsojah4christ

    GOD bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the blood moon tetrads are in 2014/2015. So what you saw is the rapture shortly after the quakes? Or did you see the rapture within the tetrads? Because historically, whenever there have been tetrads, the event falls a year before the tetrads or a year afterwards...example was the 1949/1950 tetrads and Israel became a nation 1948. How very awesome!

      Delete
  5. I live in Los Angeles and the Lord for the last 2 years has been telling me and the neighbors on both sides of me that it is coming. My neighbor next door, she is about 25 and a nurse. She told me she saw Jesus standing on a beach and crying and then a great shaking, it was so bad...and then a wall of water. My other neighbor, who is in his 60's said there is a megaquake and then after a while there is street warfare due to the rise of gangs for survival purposes. They keep having the same dreams. A construction worker came to my house 2 years ago and said that he was a gang member. And one day he was so sick of everything he just was on his bed with his head down crying..like Jesus if you are real, please show me..I don't want to keep going on like this. And then all of a sudden he felt a warm hand on his back. He turned around and it was Jesus. He told me after that, he was dreaming of a megaquake and a tsunami. None of us knew when it was coming, we just know it will come. God has always given me a 6 month warning at least for every dream that He has given me of major changes in my life. I dreamed of my husband and then met him 6 months later...I dreamed of a new job and got it 6 months later....etc. So I figure that at most since Kevin has gotten the dream in May, that the most time we possibly could have is November which matches up to the election/other dream he had. I was watching this guy named Weatherbill on youtube...but he says there is no rapture. And I don't listen to him anymore, because the Lord has not confirmed to me he is hearing right. God has shown me that Kevin Mirasi, Dr. David Owuor, Godshealer7 are from him so far. They all talk about a rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weatherbill was proved to be a very false prophet Sept. 3rd, 2010, made a huge earthquake for Cali claim that never came to pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did come to pass in New Zealand...in Christchurch. The funny thing that happened was that there was "no fault in Christchurch." And that earthquake created a new faultline. He is not a false prophet, he is not even a prophet. He is a seer who sees a vision but I do not think he confirms his visions accurately. He got the date right, not the location. I see this happen a lot with Christians.

      Delete
  7. 27/08/2012 around 12:30 AM, i had a dream, in the dream, i saw myself in the middle of ocean, as i was looking at the ocean a huge tsunami rise up , so i started running to inform the people of the land there is tsunami coming , but it was too later for me to do that, because the tsunami took me away. What i saw is too later for me to inform the people. When i woke up, i sense in my spirit this tsunami is imminent, i don't know if is going to happen this week.

    ReplyDelete