Thursday 21 May 2015

KENYA, YOU DO NOT LOOK GOOD! CONSIDER HOW FAR YOU HAVE FALLEN! REPENT AND DO THE THINGS YOU DID AT FIRST: BECAUSE I SEE A DISTRESS COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA AND I SEE KENYANS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

In the morning of 17th May 2015, The LORD God Almighty (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The creater of Heaven and the earth; The God of The Universe; The LORD of hosts and of the entire planets, sun, moon and the stars), The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and the Saviour of mankind; The King of kings and The LORD of Lords) and The Holy Spirit (The Comforter, The Counselor, The Helper) spoke to me through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream) about the nation of Kenya.

In this Prophecy of The LORD, I see a very major confrontation between political leaders in the nation of Kenya following what looks like a political voting process and the subsequent aftermath. So the political leaders speak in various avenues including press conferences as they bitterly protest the political voting and the subsequent aftermath.

I also see people (Kenyans) lining up to get food in a place that looks like a concentration camp. These looks like camps where people have gathered or have been gathered. So people queue so that they could buy food. In this vision of The LORD, The LORD makes me to be amongst the people that queue in this place to buy the food in the camp; so The LORD makes me have a prophetic experience regarding this prophesy of distress coming to the nation of Kenya. So when it was my turn to be served and so to buy the food, I inquire about the price of the food and it was so expensive that I actually opted not to buy the food. In other words, the LORD made me experience that even though I was very hungry and had actually queued to buy the food here, but on reaching the point of sale/purchase, rather than buy the food, I opted not to buy because the price was too exorbitant and hence was basically unaffordable.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a distressing moment is coming to the nation of Kenya in the form of a very serious political confrontation pitting the political leaders. This confrontation seems to arise from a political voting process and the subsequent aftermath.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that as a result of this upcoming distress in Kenya, Internally displaced Persons (I.D.P) camps are once more coming to Kenya. As this will happen, the price of basic commodities in these IDP camps will shoot up hence leading to an economic strain and distress.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: 

1-The Only remedy for Kenya is to humble herself and seek The LORD in absolute Repentance for the forgiveness of her sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby walk in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (Without deception, falsehood or lies) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ (No lukewarmness; but being Only Hot for The LORD) in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

This should be done both at individual personal level and also at the leadership (national) level: The political class, the religious leadership, the corporate leadership and all the file and the rank of the Kenyan citizenry. Perhaps, The LORD may have mercy on each individual person and even on the whole nation if Kenya Repents (at individual level and also as a nation) and turn away from sins and a lifestyle of wickedness and evil.

2-The LORD God Almighty has got a controversy with the nation of Kenya, because the nation of Kenya has refused to turn away from a lifestyle of sins, wickedness and sheer evil. People are still embroiled in all manner of sins, wickedness and evil including sexual immorality (including homosexuality), witchcraft, devil worship, corruption, murder, abortion, theft, violence, drunkenness, false religions, hatred, tribalism, nepotism etc. Prosperity gospel, compromised preaching & Christian lukewarmness and Religious bigotry like the so called: “beatification of people who died very many years ago in order to make them saints, since the lifestyle they lived has been investigated by a team of religious experts and found to have been holy and righteous.” such acts essentially invite the wrath of God onto a land. Has man decided to be the judge over souls of people? What if the person being beatified into so called sainthood did not make it to Heaven but actually went to Hell, especially for sins of idolatry like bowing down and kneeling before statues and idols of “Virgin Mary” and other statues and thereby essentially having worshipped these statues?. 

3-The LORD is specifically speaking to the nation of Kenya in this message, but at the same time He is also speaking by extension to every other persons in all the nations of the earth.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.  I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”’

Revelation 6: 4-6 ‘“When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Mathew 24: 3-8 ‘“Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.  You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

Daniel 12: 1-4 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”’

Revelation 3:19-22 ‘“Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.”’

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF KENYA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE NATIONS OF THE EARTH!!!  

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6- The 77 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


7- Prophesies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California:




3 comments:

  1. Today i saw the Headline on Nation Newspapers and indeed this is going to happen so soon, based on what i saw.

    Kenya and its leaders, you are no match for JEHOVAH!!!!

    PHILIP M,
    KENYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this interesting or what? I had a similar dream the night before last nite preciously on 27th may 2015 after 5am. It this dream i was lining up in the supermarket to do a usual shopping. I paid up for what i needed though i could not see what i had bought. But something caught my eye as i passed the till, on the side the supermarket attendants had hidden some products which they gave to people selectively. This product in was the MILO drinking chocolate. It was the tined on and the moment i saw it, i told the young man, i also want one. So he gave it to me and quickly hid the others. My senses told me that they could be free give aways, but then such expensive commondity as a give away?
    The dream moved me awy from that and i suddenly saw myself in another place where i watched two men in a certain open area, in way that you could watch that place very clearly and see what was taking place. these two men were receiving food products that belonged to business men. But lo! they were destroying whatever the products were, if it was bails of maize floor, they would cut it into pieces and pour out the content by scattering it all over. And they continued to do so but one specific product belonged to an Muindi merchant. And i looked at him seeing how he looked helpless at the destruction of his products. Next i heard myslf call to my mother, and i told.'Mami look, your maize sacks are the next for destruction!' I saw the sacks of maize being rolled away towards this kind of an altar. These men even wore apron that were discolored. My mom happens to be a mama soko who has delt with cereals for a long time. I did not feel like looking, but instead felt serious fear, and i began to here sounds of violence. In my instinct i knew clearly the crowds were coming towards this place of food destruction, it was angry at what was taking place. I said get out of here before the crowd reaches. I began to run from across where the crowd was coming from. By this time i had not seen the crowd but the noise was getting louder. i met people in the streets of whom i talked telling them, can you hear the shouting crowd? They cared less, i proceeded and the place now looked like muranga road, i was now running fully terrified. After a short while, i looked back, i saw people running helter skelter from the side the food was being destroyed. I said in my spirit, you mean that violence has come soooo quickly? Now i suddenly perceived, there is war.....the people running were of all ages especially the youths!! I woke up.
    What is written here feel very similar, its like i was in the dreamers dream.....instant connection!
    Now the day before this one, 26th May, 2015. I saw myself walking with my colleague coming from westlands, nairobi. In this dream, as we walked we realized there was a carfew, the road was sooo clear devoid of any vehicles and its a very busy road. There were no people either walking, but policemen filled the road walking upwards towards westlands centre. My colleague was very fearful, and i told her lets continue walking, dont fear! I added, the men will not harm us...we shall reach the office. Our office from here is along university way. So we passed the cops without fear walking on the outer path completely. The other thing i noticed about the wide road, is that it was divided and deep trenches divided it.....it was segmented into 4s' in a way that no one could jump the trenches to the next road. As we went down toward miseum hill, we suddenly entered a deserted supermarket. This supermarket had only cloth stuff....and we went through it without taking anything....but towards the end i saw my office colleague pick a face towel. I also picked one and as we continued to get out, i saw other face towels that looked better. So i choose from those ones, but thought i should go back and returned the other one. I said to myself, since there is no one here, there no need to return it where i found it! I woke up!
    Seen the website for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This prophecy is being fulfilled right before our very own eyes

    ReplyDelete