Monday 11 May 2015

“THIS GLORY OF THE PRESENT HOUSE IS GREATER THAN THE GLORY OF THE FORMER HOUSE!!!” SAYS THE LORD



In the morning of 11th May 2015, The LORD God Almighty (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The creater of Heaven and the earth; The God of The Universe; The LORD of hosts and of the entire planets, sun, moon and the stars), The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and the Saviour of mankind; The King of kings and The LORD of Lords) and The Holy Spirit (The Comforter, The Counselor, The Helper) spoke with me through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream).

In this vision of The LORD, I heard The LORD speak by voice, and He said: “This Glory of The Present House Is Greater Than The Glory of The Former House!!!”

I then saw people worshipping on their knees. The LORD then showed me a revival meeting taking place here on the earth. Coordinating this revival meeting was a servant of The LORD (an End-Time messenger of The LORD). People had travelled from far to this meeting, using even school buses. The LORD then made me hear this servant of The LORD say: “This is Very Mighty and Big, It looks like a Political Campaign. But I hope People Were Not Forced to Come Here, They Should Have Come Here Out of Their Own Volition and On Their Own Will and Desire”

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that the earth is currently in a dispensation of the latter Glory and presence of The LORD. A dispensation when The LORD is dealing with the hearts of His children (sons and daughters) as He draws them unto Him. Everyone has a freewill to choose whom they want to serve, but The LORD is currently in a deliberate move to draw His children unto Him through the Great and Very Mighty Move of The Holy Spirit.

The Second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that This latter Glory of The LORD, that is now visiting the house of The LORD; the house that has been restored through Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ is The Glory (The Latter day outpour of The Holy Spirit) that prepares the Bride of Christ to be Raptured into Heaven. This Glory of the present house is the Spiritual Rain that drenches the earth and touches the sons and daughters of The LORD as The LORD draws His willing sons and daughters unto Him.

Rapture means being caught up suddenly into the sky en-route to enter into Heaven. The LORD Jesus Christ is the one who Raptures His Bride through The Glory of The LORD. Meaning that The LORD Himself is in this Glory.

So for The LORD to declare that: “This Glory of The Present House Is Greater Than The Glory of The Former House!!!”, means that the Rapture of the Bride of Christ is now very close. This is because; this is The Glory that prepares the Holy Church for the Rapture. This present Glory is short-lived here on the earth, and once this present Glory is taken away during the Rapture of the bride of Christ, what follows is a moment when people will thirst and hunger for the Glory of The LORD. This Present Glory is the Latter Spiritual Rain that drenches the soul, spirit, mind, heart and body; and when this present Glory is taken away then a very intense spiritual drought and famine hits the earth.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

MAY THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LISTEN TO WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING!!!
AND MAY THEY PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO RAPTURE HIS BRIDE!!!

SHALOM!!!

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

Joshua 24: 14-15 ‘“Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

Ezekiel 36: 25-29 ‘“I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.  Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you.”’

Joel 2:28-30 ‘“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”’

Amos 8: 11-14 ‘“The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord, “when I will send a famine through the land—not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. People will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the Lord, but they will not find it. “In that day “the lovely young women and strong young men will faint because of thirst. Those who swear by the sin of Samaria—who say, ‘As surely as your god lives, Dan,’ or, ‘As surely as the god of Beersheba lives’—they will fall, never to rise again.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:



2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6- The 77 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD

http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-77-pure-and-very-powerful-teachings.html 

7- Prophesies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California:

5 comments:

  1. I had 2 dreams last night concerning the end of USA.In this first dream a book was opened with one of its pages showed warnings that basically says the end is near,soon destruction will come upon America.The Russians have been very patient ploting to take out USA by means of military invasion.In the second dream I was talking to a guy watching TV in his own house and he complained about how the US government instead of being protective of its own citizens, they are becoming bad guys wreaking havoc to hurt the people.As soon as he finished his complaint I was supernaturally taken outside of the house in the mid air where I was able to view 2 tanks from US army ram through this guy's frontdoor as if they were to tear his house apart.This came to me as quite an astonishment to see how sad it is for the government to turn its back on its own people.Personally I firmly believe JADE HELM will play an important role in controling the general public when people start to be awakened to see the truth.All in all,people need to put their faith in Jesus so they can be saved when destruction comes…suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ears! He is coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is speaking in tongue relevant this age.I need clarification please also does God still give his servant ability to perform Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will answer your question by first defining cessationism.
      Wikipedia says "In Christianity, cessationism is the doctrine that spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues, prophecy and healing ceased with the original twelve apostles."

      Though this is widely taught, it is not a biblical teaching. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." The same Holy Spirit is still here. Of course there are false prophets, false speaking in tongues (tongues of demons) and false miracles as well. The devil is a master deceiver/counterfeiter, so discernment is vital. But that can only be had if you are walking in line with the Word and the Holy Spirit. If you are not spending time with Christ through the reading of His Word and prayer then you doomed. Two bad things are likely to happen: (1) You will reject all prophecies, speaking in tongues and miracles (throwing the kid with the bath water). (2) You will accept anything.

      Also, if you believe speaking in tongues and miracles is not today, then so also should prophesying. Assuming you believe Kevin Mirasi is prophet of God, you should also believe in speaking in tongues and miracles. They are all gifts of the Holy Spirit. Why pick and choose which gifts still apply today and which don't?

      Here are all the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the New Testament. Look and tell me which you think is not as vital today as it was in the first century:
      Exhortation (encouragement), Giving, Leadership, Mercy, Prophecy, Service, Teaching, Administration, Apostleship, Discernment, Faith (to move mountains), Healing, Helping, Knowledge, Miracles, Tongues, Tongues interpretation, Wisdom, Evangelism, Pastor, Celibacy, Hospitality, Martyrdom, Missionary, Voluntary poverty.

      Delete
    2. I am an ordinary person who lives in USA. I was Catholic but now Christian however not yet water baptized as Christian. In 2014 I started talking in tongues while I was praying at an adoration chapel and felt a very deep sorrow like I was feeling the sadness that Jesus was feeling because of everything that has been happening in the world. During this time I had my eyes closed and I would see images of purple clouds like if they were strobing or moving. The talking in tongues happened several times while praying in other times as well. I have had visions and dreams indicating end times. I have shared this spiritual experiences with my family and some friends. I pray and ask Jesus to tell me what else he wants me to to to help save more souls. I have cried many times and feel very emotional. I hope one day he talks to me and tells me what else to do. I have repented of my sins and I welcomed Jesus in my Heart and soul. I pray and Hope to be Rapture Ready because I Fear the Great Tribulation. Please Brother and Prophet Kevin continue to guide us! Thank you with a sincere Heart. --/ USA/ TEXAS

      Delete