Saturday 19 March 2016

2017 KENYA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CONTESTANTS: WHERE IS UHURU KENYATTA?

In the morning of 14th March 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I see the Kenyan Presidential election that is scheduled to be held next year (2017). In this vision of The LORD, I see it being a contest majorly between William Ruto (the current Deputy President of Kenya) and Raila Odinga (the Opposition Coalition Leader); as the major Presidential contestants.

Pray for the current President of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta. That above all, He may receive The LORD Jesus Christ as His LORD, Master and Saviour; while there is still time. Is The LORD taking his soul away soon? The LORD has recently spoken in detail about all these.

Kenya, pray for your leadership and your nation; even as you pray for yourself to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from a lifestyle of sin (evil, wickedness and immorality), and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,

Kevin Mirasi

VISION OF THE LORD PASSING FORTH INSTRUCTIONS TO KENYA’S DEPUTY PRESIDENT WILLIAM RUTO:

In the morning of 15th March 2016 in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place where I was meeting Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto. I was then instructing him to what The LORD made me understand to be the oracles of The LORD; the Instruction of The LORD, The Counsel of The LORD, The Heavenly Wisdom of The LORD. The LORD made me know that they were His instructions to William Ruto. So The LORD requires His son William Ruto to seek and rely on Him (The LORD).

Later on I see a top Government official organizing a Government team (consisting of Cabinet Secretaries) that is to accompany William Ruto to a Public function in the Interior parts of Kenya.

The vision of The LORD then ends.

So The LORD is saying to Kenyan Leaders (Whether in Governmental or Opposition leadership) to seek the Counsel of The LORD, through His Servants the Prophets (The Genuine Prophets of The LORD in the land, proclaiming a return to The LORD in Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walking in Righteousness before The LORD, Holiness before The LORD, truth before The LORD and a Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ).

Blessed are Those (the nations) whose God is The LORD. Blessed are The leaders who rely on the Heavenly counsel to lead the people (the people of God).

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

-Of late The LORD has been speaking relentlessly about the leadership of the nation of Kenya. Don’t say things like “The LORD is not a Politician”, because the hearts of the kings are in The Mighty Hand of The LORD. The LORD has chosen the nation of Kenya as a very special place for the End-time revival; so His eyes are also on the leadership of the nation of Kenya (whether in Government or in the Opposition). Remember, The LORD does nothing unless He reveals His Plans (Secrets) to His Servants the Prophets. Remember also that God is not a Respecter of persons; because He is The LORD and besides Him there is none.

-There is a Leadership change of Guard soon taking place in the nation of Kenya. Pray for Uhuru Kenyatta (The Current President of Kenya), Pray for Raila Odinga (The Kenyan Opposition Leader), pray for William Ruto (The Deputy President of Kenya). These three The LORD has spoken to me very extensively about them, especially regarding the Leadership Change of guard soon coming to the nation of Kenya. Above all, pray that each one of them (and all the other leaders, not only in the nation of Kenya but around the World) to surrender their soul to The LORD by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from a lifestyle of sin (evil, wickedness and immorality), and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

That they may actually lead their nations to The LORD.

-A very serious concerted effort is being put in place to directly deliver (pass) these revelations and messages of The LORD to the Kenyan Leadership, that The LORD is passing forth messages to. Some of them have been met while some are not yet met. I pray that the LORD to open a door of meeting them all before it is too late.


SHALOM!!!

2nd Samuel 7:1-11 ‘“Now it came to pass when the king was dwelling in his house, and the Lord had given him rest from all his enemies all around, that the king said to Nathan the prophet, “See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells inside tent curtains.” Then Nathan said to the king, “Go, do all that is in your heart, for the Lord is with you.” But it happened that night that the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying, “Go and tell My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Would you build a house for Me to dwell in? For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought the children of Israel up from Egypt, even to this day, but have moved about in a tent and in a tabernacle. Wherever I have moved about with all the children of Israel, have I ever spoken a word to anyone from the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people Israel, saying, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?’”’ Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people, over Israel. And I have been with you wherever you have gone, and have cut off all your enemies from before you, and have made you a great name, like the name of the great men who are on the earth. Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress them anymore, as previously, since the time that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel, and have caused you to rest from all your enemies. Also the Lord tells you that He will make you a house.”’

Psalm 33: 10-22 ‘“The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance. The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks On all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. No king is saved by the multitude of an army; A mighty man is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a vain hope for safety; Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name. Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.”’

Proverbs 21: 1-5 ‘“The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts. To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. A haughty look, a proud heart, And the plowing of the wicked are sin. The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

1st Kings 22: 7-23 ‘“And Jehoshaphat said, “Is there not still a prophet of the Lord here, that we may inquire of Him?” So the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “There is still one man, Micaiah the son of Imlah, by whom we may inquire of the Lord; but I hate him, because he does not prophesy good concerning me, but evil.” And Jehoshaphat said, “Let not the king say such things!” Then the king of Israel called an officer and said, “Bring Micaiah the son of Imlah quickly!” The king of Israel and Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, having put on their robes, sat each on his throne, at a threshing floor at the entrance of the gate of Samaria; and all the prophets prophesied before them. Now Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah had made horns of iron for himself; and he said, “Thus says the Lord: ‘With these you shall gore the Syrians until they are destroyed.’” And all the prophets prophesied so, saying, “Go up to Ramoth Gilead and prosper, for the Lord will deliver itinto the king’s hand.” Then the messenger who had gone to call Micaiah spoke to him, saying, “Now listen, the words of the prophets with one accord encourage the king. Please, let your word be like the word of one of them, and speak encouragement.” And Micaiah said, “As the Lord lives, whatever the Lord says to me, that I will speak.” Then he came to the king; and the king said to him, “Micaiah, shall we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall we refrain?” And he answered him, “Go and prosper, for the Lord will deliver it into the hand of the king!” So the king said to him, “How many times shall I make you swear that you tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the Lord?” Then he said, “I saw all Israel scattered on the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd. And the Lord said, ‘These have no master. Let each return to his house in peace.’” And the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Did I not tell you he would not prophesy good concerning me, but evil?” Then Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by, on His right hand and on His left. And the Lord said, ‘Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?’ So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner. Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord, and said, ‘I will persuade him.’ The Lord said to him, ‘In what way?’ So he said, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And the Lord said, ‘You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.’ Therefore look! The Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the Lord has declared disaster against you.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. The truth is always best...no use hiding something or making it sound all fine and dandy, when in fact, it's misleading. So wish there were more straight forward ministers in this world...God bless you forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you servant of the Lord. Can you be a bit clear about the leadership of Kenya as you have spoken about three leaders hear,Uhuru Kenyatta, William Ruto and Raila Odinga. please according to your prophecy who will lead this great nation of Kenya because there is a confusion about our future as a nation.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The will of the Lord shall be done. Do not worry about elections for the Lord God has already chosen. Pray without ceasing. Be blessed

      Delete