Tuesday 8 March 2016

VISION OF “SERVANTS OF GOD” AND “PASTORS” WHO PRAY AND WILL PRAY TO BOTH JESUS CHRIST AND TO MOHAMMED; AS ONE WORLD RELIGION IS AND WILL TAKE SHAPE:

In the morning of 6th March 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD took me to a Church here on the earth (to show me events happening currently on the earth and soon to happen on the earth, including places called “Church”).

So while in this particular Church that The LORD took me to in the vision of The LORD, I see this “Pastor” (“Servant of God”) praying. And as he continued to pray, The LORD made me to listen very keenly and attentively to the prayer that this “Servant of God” was making. So I heard him praying to Jesus Christ, while at the same time also mentioning (praying to Mohammed).

In this vision of The LORD, The LORD then allowed me to move forward and warn this pastor about such abominable and detestable prayer.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a time is coming, and has now come when some people (“servants of God”) will make prayers that combines prayers to Jesus and at the same time prayers to Mohammed.

They are doing this and will do this with a desire, an aim and an agenda to enhance and promote One World Religion. Combining Christianity and Islam (Chrislam).

From such run away; for God never shares His Glory with anyone. Since when did Belial and Christ worshipped together?

SHALOM!!!

Ezekiel 8:15-18 ‘“Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Turn again, you will see greater abominations than these.” So He brought me into the inner court of the Lord’s house; and there, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, and they were worshiping the sun toward the east. And He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence; then they have returned to provoke Me to anger. Indeed they put the branch to their nose. Therefore I also will act in fury. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them.”’

Isaiah 42:8 “I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.”

2nd Corinthians 6: 14-18 ‘“Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.


AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the message prophet. That's ridiculous how they will combine Christianity with Islam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Bless you brother Mirasi, Servant of God! Last night I had a dream of which in the dream appeared to be the coming of Christ Jesus. As we were all worshipping him, I realized it was a false god because he rose from the sea yet I went on without saying anything. When I awoke I was confused as to why I had this dream now knowing it was not the coming of our Saviour. I did a internet search and your message came up. Your message is confirmation that I have been worshiping other gods in a desperate search to change life's miseries I've been through these pa st five years. All at the same time crying out to the Lord. Praise Almighty God for your post. Your obedience, confirmed my error and I have repented using your prayer as a base to get me going. Once I realized my error, I was stuck I in my mind, I decided to go straight to prayer by reading yours and I was able to move forward in my heart filed repentance. Thank you again and God bless your obedience! Linda, (52 yrs) from Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus is Lord, Muhamad is dead. Jesus called us to love our enemies, Muhamad called his followers to slice of their fingertips and heads. Many other differences in their message show they are as far apart as the east and the west. Follow Jesus and ignore the dead butcher.

    ReplyDelete