Monday 27 November 2017

PARADISE GLORY:

It is Free. One does not need to Purchase it from anywhere. One does not even need to Purchase it from Pastors (Servants of God); for it should not be quantified for Purchase. Therefore, you don’t need to purchase it.

It comes through Prayer, Worship and Reading The Word of God.

It is The Presence and The Favour of The LORD.

It is The Paradise Glory; The Glory of The LORD upon His Sons and Daughters. The Glory of The LORD upon those who seek The LORD. The Glory of The LORD upon those who inquire of The LORD. The Glory of The LORD upon those who Worship The LORD (in Spirit and in Truth). The Glory of The LORD upon those who Praise The LORD. The Glory of The LORD upon those who Read The Word of The LORD. The Glory of The LORD upon those who Serve The LORD (in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility). The Glory of The LORD upon those who Trust and Hope in The LORD.

This is Paradise Glory: The Glory from Paradise. The Glory from Heaven. The Glory of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. It is The Mighty Presence and The Mighty Favour of The LORD upon His faithful Sons and Daughters.

SHALOM!!!

The above is The Message that The LORD was Teaching me, Revealing to me and instructing me about, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD in the morning of 27th November 2017.

SHALOM!!!

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with Glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The Glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Luke 23: 39-43 ‘“Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.” But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said to Jesus, “LORD, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment