Wednesday 1 November 2017

‘“MAY YOU STRETCH FORTH YOUR MIGHTY HAND, AND SHINE FORTH YOUR LIGHT UPON ME. MAY YOUR LIGHT BE A LAMP UNTO MY FEET, O LORD.”’

When I uttered the above Words in my Prayer Closet this day, I saw a Tinch of Light Shine forth; while my eyes were closed.

What a Beautiful and a very Powerful Prayer item that The LORD has brought to my Mind this Blessed day.  May it also always be Part of your Daily Prayer item before The LORD.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Psalm 119:105 ‘“Your Word is a lamp to my feet And a Light to my path.”’

Isaiah 60:1 ‘“Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of The LORD is risen upon you.”’

Psalm 43:3 ‘“Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your tabernacle.”’

John 1: 1-5 ‘“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”’

John 1: 9-10 ‘“That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment