Sunday 31 December 2017

THE YEAR 2018 AND BEYOND, WATCH AND BE ON THE LOOK-OUT:

Nobody knows what 2018 (specifically Portends), except The LORD God Almighty; for Only He knows the Day and the Hour (and of course the Year), not only of The Rapture of The Bride of Christ, but also of various events and episodes. Therefore:-

2018 and Beyond, Watch and Be on the Look-out for a World-wide Financial and an Economic Crisis & Collapse coming upon the earth; that will touch the various Financial and Economic apparatus. And will touch almost all the segments of the Society.

2018 and Beyond, Watch and Be on the Look-out for a Great Move of The LORD, as The LORD Pours out His Glory and visits His Sons and Daughters across the Nations in different ways. As He (The LORD) Prepares them for His Glorious Coming.

2018 and Beyond, Watch and Be on the Look-out for The Rise of The Beast and The Beast System. For the reign of The Anti-Christ (The Man of Lawlessness: The First Beast) is beginning shortly. His partner The False Prophet (The Second Beast) will also be by his side to propel the satanic agenda of the Beast system.

2018 and Beyond, Watch and Be on the Look-out for a Scramble against Israel and Jerusalem. As Israel and Jerusalem increasingly and to a more Pronounced manner becomes an International (a Global) Debate and Discussion, like never before.

2018 and Beyond, Watch and Be on the Look-out for more Distress of the Hour: Historic Earthquakes, Historic Volcanic eruptions, Historic Tsunamis, Historic Hurricanes, Historic Cold Weather & Seasons, Historic Droughts.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

But All in All, Put your Trust and Hope in The LORD; Regardless of the Circumstance, Situation or Scenario one finds oneself in; in 2018 and Beyond. For The LORD desires and urges us that we Anchor (Build) our Life on The Rock (The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah/Saviour). For This Rock is the Most (Only) Stable place to dwell upon. For The LORD will Shield, Protect and offer Refuge unto those who Trust and Hope in Him. Therefore, Fear Not, but Rejoice and be Calm; for The LORD has Conquered and Overcome The World.

Therefore, Watch and be Ready.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Have a Blessed 2018; in The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

HALLELUIAH!!!

Mathew 7: 24-27 ‘“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”’

Psalm 91: 1-2 ‘“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of The LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”’

Psalm 91: 9-16 ‘“Because you have made The LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”’

Mathew 24:42 ‘“Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your LORD is coming.”’

Mathew 24:44 ‘“Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,






Kevin Mirasi

1 comment: