Tuesday 26 December 2017

AS YOU CROSS OVER TO THE NEW YEAR, SHORLTY:

Perhaps 2017 was full of Challenges and Tough Times for you, it is Time to look forward to the New Year with a Renewed Hope and Trust in The LORD.

---Some of the Challenges and Tough Times (Wilderness) that you went through could actually have been meant to Sharpen you and to Shape you Spiritually and Physically for the Times ahead; in Preparation for the Tasks and the Responsibilities therein that The LORD intends to bring your way. As The LORD moves you to the next level of your Spiritual Growth and Development. And as The LORD helps you to Prepare the Way for His Glorious Coming.

Likewise, Perhaps 2017 was full of Breakthroughs for you, it is Time to look forward to The New Year with a Renewed Hope and Trust in The LORD.

---Some of the Breakthroughs that you experienced could actually have been meant to Test you, and to Prepare you for the Responsibilities and Tasks ahead; that The LORD intends to bring (and to Continue to bring) your way. As The LORD moves you to the next level of your Spiritual Growth and Development. And as The LORD helps you to Prepare the Way for His Glorious Coming.

Therefore, Regardless of your Situation or Circumstance as it were in the Year 2017, that is ending shortly, As you Cross over to The New Year (2018), Remember: ‘“I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from The LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber.”’ (Psalm 121: 1-3).

May The LORD Bless you in your Going and in your Coming. For nowhere else does Your (Our) help comes from, except from The LORD God Almighty (Our Father who art in Heaven; Hallowed be His Name), The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah (Our Saviour) and The Holy Spirit (Our Comforter, Counsellor and Helper).

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Ezekiel 47: 1-9 ‘“Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar. He brought me out by way of the north gate, and led me around on the outside to the outer gateway that faces east; and there was water, running out on the right side. And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist. Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed. He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river. When I returned, there, along the bank of the river, were very many trees on one side and the other. Then he said to me: “This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed. And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Psalm 121 is my favourite passage for encouragement. God bless you in the New Year. With each day. ..it's one day closer to seeing Jesus face to face.

    ReplyDelete