Sunday 10 December 2017

SPIRIT OF “ZOMBIEISM” COMING UPON THE EARTH:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 3rd December 2017, I saw Zombies (People turned into Zombies, as they were overcome/possessed with the evil spirits of “Zombieism”). The People I saw were in large numbers, and they seemed immobilized; physically and spiritually.

The LORD then allowed me to Pray, in the Vision of The LORD, and then I saw the evil spirit of "zombie-ism" being overcome by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and the People being set free.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that a Time is Coming, shortly, when there will be an “avalanche” of the evil spirit of “Zombiesm”. But even at that Time, Only The Blood of The Messiah Jesus Christ will set the Captives Free.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 12: 9-12 ‘“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”’

Revelation 16: 13-14 ‘“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi





1 comment:

  1. I had a dream of a fallen angel. The fallen angel couldn't do any harm to the 144,000. He knew he couldn't touch them. He looked mean and cruel and he'd love to kill. I also saw a cave where they would take people to kill them. Only the Blood of Jesus can save you from these evil things coming to the earth

    ReplyDelete