Tuesday 13 March 2018

FAITH WITHOUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS MEANINGLESS:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD in the morning of 11th March 2018, I found myself in a place (a Country) where I see these young men. They then tell me about their faith. I then ask them: “What about the Grace of Jesus Christ through His Blood?” They then Replied to me: “We don’t believe in the Grace.”

I then tell them of the need to have Faith in the Grace through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. But then one of them tells me: “I don’t want to loose friends.” (Meaning, as I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD: --------for everyone here believes in the faith, which does not have anything to do with Faith through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that we need to have Faith in the Grace through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. Some people unfortunately don’t, particularly people that I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD to be Orthodox (A People whose faith is based on Traditions of Religion).

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that nobody should refuse to embrace the Message of Grace through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, in the fear of loosing Friends (even Family). For this is the Message of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. This is The Message that Prepares for entry to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Ephesians 1: 7-10 ‘“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.”’

Ephesians 1: 13-14  ‘“In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment