Friday 16 March 2018

THIS ALWAYS MOVE THE LORD:

Always Tap into The Eternal Heavenly Blessings from above, by extending Solace and a Helping hand to Orphans and Helpless & Tired Elderly Senior Citizens in your environment/neighbourhood and/or elsewhere. For The LORD has Blessed and Raised you, amongst other things, for this Special Purpose.

This Always move The LORD: When one helps the Fatherless (and the Motherless) Children and also The Physically Tired, Weary, Old (but Young at heart) Senior Citizens---who may be helpless.

SHALOM!!!

James 1:27 ‘“Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment