Thursday 15 March 2018

WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH THE WISDOM OF THE LORD:

You rather walk alone. But even if you are in a group (friendship), walk alone.

Always be careful of the Person (s) closest to you. He/she/they is (are) the First call of Reference as far as your Salvation is concerned i.e. in terms of influencing your Salvation. 

Many have fallen, including to the trickery of devil worshipers and also even "innocent" close people being used by the devil against them.

The above is what I saw and The Message I Received in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD on 15th March 2018.

Therefore, work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling. Not the Fear of the Flesh or of the devil, But the Fear of The LORD; The Wisdom of The LORD. For in Christ and through Christ we are more than Conqurers.

NOTE: It does not mean that you should not have Friends. It means that, always be Wise, in your Walk of Salvation. Walk alone (with The LORD), even in a group, and even as you interact with others.

SHALOM!!!

Philippians 2: 12-13 ‘“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: