Thursday 31 May 2018

A DESOLATION, A DISTRESS AND A SEVERE DROUGHT & FAMINE COMING TO ZANZIBAR AND THE LARGER EAST AFRICA REGION:

In the morning of 31st May 2018, in series of Visions (Supernatural Dreams) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, from about 3 AM to 5 AM, The LORD was Speaking to me about events coming to a place on the earth.

So in this Vision of The LORD, which actually had 3 parts, I saw what looked like Drought and Famine coming to the Eastern Africa Region. There was then a Special mention of the nation (the Island) of Zanzibar; But in the background Tanzania and East Africa Region at large.

So I found myself in the island of Zanzibar, and I saw People in panic, as a result of a Distress that had hit Zanzibar and beyond. I saw what looked like People throwing items, including Vehicles to the Ocean: as they no longer found joy in them, due to the Distress that had hit Zanzibar. A Distress of Drought and Famine. But could also be Related to an Oceanic event that leads to Vehicles being swallowed up by the Ocean; The Indian Ocean.

But then I heard them being told by messengers of God (as Word came from The LORD), that, that (the throwing away of their items into the Indian Ocean) is not a Solution to their Predicament. That the Solution to their Predicament is a Return to Jehovah Yahweh: The Mighty One of Israel.

I then see the People of Zanzibar looking for and then writing Letters of Invitation, inviting True Prophets of God to their land, The True Prophets as is Revealed to them by The LORD Himself. That The True Prophets of God may Lead them to The LORD. A special mention once more of Zanzibar here. But in the background Tanzania and East Africa Region at large.

I then woke up from the first Vision of The LORD.

When I went back to sleep, The LORD then once more took me to the nation of Zanzibar, in another Vision of The LORD. So I found myself standing at a Beach in Zanzibar. As I stood here, I saw the Ocean water recede very fast, in what looked like an unusually fast Ocean Tide, away from the beach. For whatever reason, the Ocean water later came back, and I found myself bathing in the Salty Ocean.

I then woke up once more, from the second Vision of The LORD.

When I went back to sleep, The LORD for a Third time took me to the nation of Zanzibar, in another Vision of The LORD, and I saw Desolation had befallen the island of Zanzibar. I then saw the People of Zanzibar lining up in large numbers on what looked like the white-brownish (“creamish”) Beach sand, and The LORD made me know that: These People Had, but now they Don’t Have; having lost it All, due to the Desolation and the Distress that had befallen the island of Zanzibar.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that there is a Distress of Drought and Famine coming to the East Africa Region. Zanzibar being specially singled out.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that the People and the nation of Zanzibar needs to Return to The LORD, by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins, through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby pursue (by walking and living in) Righteousness, Holiness and Truth of The LORD.

The Third Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that there is a Distress and a Desolation associated with Indian Ocean that will amongst other places befall the island of Zanzibar.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”’

Mathew 24: 7-8 ‘“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

Luke 21: 25-28 ‘“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”’

Amos 3:7 ‘“Surely The LORD God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”’

Joel 2:28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment