Tuesday 1 May 2018

“THEY ARE DIVIDING MY CHURCH, AGAIN”:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, in the morning of 1st May 2018, I Heard the following: ‘“They are Dividing My Church, Again”’.

The LORD then went ahead (in the Vision of The LORD) to show me that: The Holy Spirit is One. We (The True Church of Christ) should operate in unison (as One) in The Holy Spirit.

The LORD then imparted upon me a Song; a Song I have never heard of (which I sang in the Vision of The LORD; and sang also thereafter) whose Words were as follows:

‘“Holy Holy,

Holy The Holy Spirit”’

The above song, being essentially The Song of The Holy Spirit. The Song signifying The Holiness of The Holy Spirit; The Holiness of God. And the need to be Holy (as Individuals and as Church of Christ Jesus); for The LORD is Holy.

The LORD then gave me some verses in The Book of Psalm 14 to Read, in the Vision of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM

Psalm 14: 1-7 ‘“The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call on The LORD? There they are in great fear, For God is with the generation of the Righteous. You shame the counsel of the poor, But The LORD is his refuge. Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When The LORD brings back the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.”’

Hebrew 12:14 ‘“ Pursue peace with all people, and Holiness, without which no one will see the LORD”’

1st Peter 1:15-16 ‘“But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi




2 comments:

  1. Mister Mirasi - OR ANYONE ELSE WHO VIEWS THIS - i am searching for ONE post KEVIN MIRASI POSTED :

    all i remember is that kevin was with his family, and the mighty presence said it wanted to make itself known and speak through them. The Lord entered Kevin's body - and Mr. Mirasi had written that during the entire time THE LORD HAD taken control over his body -- and was not aware during what happened until the Lord moved on to the next member of Mirasi's Family -

    can anyone send me the link? text (+1) 215-439-2513
    or cathid1017@gmail.com


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://injesuschrististand.blogspot.co.ke/2013/11/wow-lord-god-almighty-lord-jesus-christ.html


      https://injesuschrististand.blogspot.co.ke/2013/11/more-revelations-of-lord-god-almighty.html

      Delete