Saturday 5 May 2018

REST FOR YOUR SOUL:

Always seek The LORD in Prayer (and Meditation), and ask Him, Petition Him and Plead with Him to Teach you and to Impart upon you His Ways and Requirements, that you may follow them and that you may find Favour in His Sight, by Pleasing Him.

For when you Please The LORD, His Power and Presence will Always be upon you. Such that when you ask Him to go ahead of you, in your Coming and in your Going, He will always be with you.

Thereby, you will always have Peace that surpasses all Human understanding, and you will find Rest for your Soul, now and Forevermore (Eternally).

The Ways and the Requirements of The LORD are: Repentance for the Forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, walking & living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Wisdom (The Fear of The LORD).

SHALOM!!!

Philippians 4: 6-7 ‘“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”’

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you Rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find Rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

Exodus 33: 12-15“Then Moses said to The LORD, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.’ Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.” And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you Rest.” Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here.”’

Psalm 53:2 ‘“God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi




No comments:

Post a Comment