Sunday 17 June 2018

HAVE YOU?

Have you ever wondered where People go when they leave the earth? Has it ever Bothered you? Has it ever occurred to you that you need to Prepare The Way for the Life after the earth, while you are still alive? OR you are just living, leaving your Future to what you call “Fate”? OR Perhaps, you even think that you will just disappear in thin air once you leave the earth? ---once you die (Physical death)?

Have you ever Heard that there is Life after Physical Death? But that there is also Eternal Death after Physical Death?

Have you ever Heard that the Only True Way to Life after Physical Death (Eternal Life) is through Jesus Christ The Messiah (The Saviour)?

Have you ever Heard that Eternal Life is found in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven?  Have you also ever Heard that those who Reject (Refuse to Accept into their Life) Jesus Christ The Messiah, and thus do not Surrender and Submit their Life for their Sins to be Forgiven and be Washed away through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, will have a place in Hell and the Lake of Fire?

Have you ever Heard that The Only way to Prepare The Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven is to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins, and thereby walking & living in Righteousness, Holiness and The Wisdom of The LORD (Godly Fear/The Fear of The LORD/Reverence before and unto The LORD)?

Have You?

Be Blessed.

SHALOM!!!

John 14: 1-6 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “LORD, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

John 4: 13-14 ‘“Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”’

Mathew 3: 7-8 ‘“But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bear fruits worthy of Repentance.”’

John 8: 31-36 ‘“Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?” Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”’

Luke 16: 19-31 ‘“There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’ “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi





No comments:

Post a Comment