Friday 22 June 2018

PRAY FOR SOUTH SUDAN:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 21st June 2018, The LORD presented before me one of the Leaders of South Sudan Riek Machar. He looked emaciated (thin), in the Vision of The LORD, and I heard him say: “The Peace Situation in South Sudan will only be Resolved if there is Equality and Equal Share of Resources between different camps.”

Perhaps the emaciation was a representation of Famine and Scarcity that has bedeviled the nation of South Sudan, brought about by Civil War therein.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi




2 comments:

  1. I also had a dream of the leader of my country being thin and found wanting.
    Pray for the leaders of countries to turn to Jesus. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According 2 the bible i dont think that will happen because if it did then jesus would not return. Prophecy has 2 b fulfilled which means leaders and their followers will b evil and gods children will shine brighter and brighter

    ReplyDelete