Friday 29 June 2018

THE POWER OF GOD AND THE LIGHT OF GOD COMING IN A GATHERING MEETING OF THE LORD:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 28th June 2018, The LORD showed me His Meeting coming upon a Place (a Meeting of The LORD); a Meeting of The LORD that I saw being Coordinated by Prophet David Owuor (of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness).

Even though I don’t belong to The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness per se (as I operate distinctively in Serving The LORD), I’m Divinely (Heavenly) Duty-bound to share what The LORD Reveals to me whenever and wherever He Decides.

So in this Meeting of The LORD in an Open Place, I saw a huge Gathering of People. But at the same Time, in the same place I saw a small group of People whom The LORD made me know were up against Prophet David Owuor. So these People confronted Prophet Owuor even as he Ministered in this Open Place. After they confronted him, Prophet Owuor did not say a word to them, but walked aside. But there and then The LORD Struck them with His Power and these People fell down, as The LORD struck them with His Rod of Judgement.

The LORD then took me to the other side of the Meeting, where a huge Multitude was Gathered. Here, I saw The Power of The LORD Descend and Touch The People Gathered therein, some Slayed (by The Power of The Holy Spirit; for Purification and Cleansing) while at the same time I saw The Light of God Shine forth upon these People (The Saints of The LORD) Gathered in this place of The Meeting of The LORD. It was as if they were about to be Raptured (to be transformed instantly and be taken suddenly to Heaven); for they appeared to have Glorified Bodies, even as The Glory and The Light of The LORD Shone brilliantly upon them and from within them. Even though they appeared Rapturable (as if about to be Raptured), they were still Stationed at the Place (on the ground), as they Worshipped The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that The Power of The LORD is coming in Two Forms:

One Form of The Power of The LORD that is Coming upon the earth (and indeed upon this Meeting of The LORD), is to Strike with Judgement those who come against The LORD. Servants (Righteous) of The LORD are just that: Righteous Servants of The LORD. But whoever comes against The Righteous Servants of The LORD inadvertently Come against The LORD Himself; Him who has Called them and Sent them. It is a Dangerous thing to do: to come against The LORD.

The Second Form of The Power of The LORD that is Coming is to Purify, Cleanse and Revive those who Open their hearts to The LORD God Almighty, to Receive from Him His (The) Visitation of The LORD. The LORD is thus coming to Touch them with His Glory, His Light, His Power and His Presence as He Prepares them for the eventual Rapture of The Bride of Christ at His Perfect Timing, according to His Perfect Plan and Perfect Will.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Perhaps and Probably this Vision of The LORD is related to a Meeting of The LORD scheduled for 7th and 8th July 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya.

Hebrews 10: 29-31 ‘“Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says The LORD. And again, “The LORD will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”’

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The Glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Daniel 12: 8-10 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My LORD, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Romans 1:28
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vision of Brother Kevin Mirasi looks similar to the last prophecy of july 5th 2018 of the MIGHTIEST PROPHET of THE LORD YAHWEH JEHOVAH told in JESUS IS LORD RADIO .....POWERFUL..ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH

    ReplyDelete