Sunday 5 August 2018

AWAITING THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST:

To a great extent a Personal Message. But therein you can find something for you as well.

I find myself in a Place where The LORD shows me a group of University (College) Students in their Lecture Hall. They then tell me that they like to be able to do "interesting" things when they eventually go to the Job Market e.g. like changing departments, so as not to be bored with doing the same thing over and over again. But then I tell them that at Work Place it may not always be possible to do so, and that at Work place some of their “wishes” while at the University may not always materialize to be so when they eventually are at the Work Place; for those who get Jobs.

I then also see People at Work Places. Some doing very extraordinary jobs; they have been Trained on. For example I see a person able to work Skillfully on an Electric Pole without being electrocuted.

Later on, I find myself standing at a Place that looks like the edge of a Top of a Roof (on the Roof). On the other adjacent side, I hear some people Praying. I feel Peace and Calmness, even as I stand on the Top of this Roof, and I’m made to understand (by The LORD) that I’m Awaiting The Rapture of The Bride of Christ, just as the People Praying on the adjacent Side as well.

The Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD then Ends; for all the above is what I saw in a Vision of The LORD.

Meaning, we go through different motions of Life (Schooling, Work Place etc.), and various Tasks and Challenges, here and there. But then a Time Comes when our Readiness to Meet our Messiah (Saviour) Jesus Christ is what will Remain for us; is what will Matter---Is what will be (and should be) of Top-most Importance for us to Aspire for, and to Attain: by the help of The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 17: 28-36 ‘“Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed. “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. Remember Lot’s wife. Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”’

Mathew 24:44 ‘“Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”’

Mathew 24: 36-37 ‘“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.”’

1st Thessalonians 5: 4-6 ‘“But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.”’

Mathew 24: 42-43 ‘“Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment