Thursday 16 August 2018

OH WHAT A DAY IT WAS!!! YES, HE IS ALIVE:

When you encounter The LORD you can never ever remain the same again. It was a Bright Sunny Day, in a Very Tremendous Visitation of The LORD (in a Vision of The LORD/a Supernatural Dream of The LORD) when The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah appeared to me Face to Face.

Yes, He is Alive; The Son of The Living God—The Saviour of Mankind.

So in this Visitation of The LORD, The LORD Jesus Christ appeared on a Huge Boat (more like a Ship/Ferry) on a Huge Ocean (or a Lake). He was Dressed in White; a White Robe that Covered Him from the Shoulder to His Feet. He had long hair on His head, that touched His Shoulder. He was on the Ship/Ferry in the water. He was standing on the Ship/Ferry; at the Mid-section of the Ship/Ferry. The Ship/Ferry was moving from my right to the left side of my view, from the point at which I was standing; which was at the Beach sand (about 10 Meters from the Water). The Ship/Ferry Carrying The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah was on the water (approximately 30 Meters from the Beach). He was alone on the Ship/Ferry. I was also alone on the Beach sand. Therefore, it was between me and Him (The LORD).

I continued to Observe all this Scene, from the Beach sand (10 meters from the Water) with my eyes now Fully Focused on Him who was on The Ship/Ferry, even as the Ship/Ferry was Moving meticulously (slowly but surely); Him whom I had been made to Know and Understand to be Jesus Christ The Messiah. I then Realized that Him who was on the Ship/Ferry was Beckoning me with His Hand, Beckoning Continuously at me with His Right Hand, as if Calling me to come over to Him. It then dawned on me that: “Wow! This is Jesus Christ The Saviour of mankind, and He is beckoning at me, to come over to Him? Then I would rather Run to Him as fast as I can.”’

Therefore, I found myself literally not caring about anything (not even the Water that was 10 meters away from the place where I was standing at the Beach sand), but sprinting towards The LORD Jesus Christ who was 30 meters in the water, on a Ship/Ferry. But then I fell down a couple of meters before I touched the Water, and I woke up from the Visitation (The Vision/The Supernatural Dream) of The LORD which is still Fresh to me Today, still Powerful to me Today, still All-Consuming to me Today as it was in the Year 1990, when I had this encounter with The LORD Jesus Christ, as an 8 Year-old boy.

SHALOM!!!

The Message was very Clear to me at That Time (in the Year 1990), and even Became Clearer to me years Later, especially from 2011 to date:

1-The LORD had Summoned me to come over to Him and Partake of His Salvation.

2-The LORD had Summoned me to Come over to Him and be on His Side. To be wherever He is and To Pursue His Kingdom in Heaven.

3- The LORD had Summoned me to come over to Him and Serve Him; The Classical Calling of The LORD.

4-The LORD had Summoned me to come over to Him and set myself apart for The Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name, that I may Pursue His Ways and His Requirements. His Righteousness and Holiness.

5-The LORD Jesus Christ had Summoned me to come over to Him; for He is The Way and The Truth, and No One Comes to The Father (The LORD God Almighty, YAHWEH The Great I AM, JEHOVAH ELOHIM, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) except through Him.

No One enters into Heaven, except through The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah (The Saviour).

6-The LORD Jesus Christ had Summoned me to come over to Him for Purification and Cleansing through His Blood (Represented by The Water).

7-The LORD had Summoned me to come over to Him, at such a young age of 8 Years-old, essentially saying: ‘“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you.”’---Ordained and Sent, by The LORD.

Yes, He is Alive and He is Coming Soon (imminently; according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing) to pick His Faithful Sons and Daughters, that He may take them to His Kingdom in Heaven: The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah, Lord Jesus I come unto you fully to Higher above the shadows of life and earthly comfort, above principalities and powers..... I come into your bosom to dwell as your beloved to forever behold your face and be continually transformed... You in me forever and ever. Nothing must separate me from you again not even your gifts nor earthly pleasures, nor any of your creation now or ever. Thank you Abba Father, in Jesus name I pray; amen.

    ReplyDelete