Tuesday 28 August 2018

BY THE SPIRIT:

In our weakness The LORD is our Strength. At our low point the LORD is our Strong Pillar. This is the Satisfaction (the Heritage/the Sealed Guarantee) derived by them whose Rock (Stronghold) is The LORD; The Rock upon whom they are Anchored and Established. Them whose Trust and Hope is The LORD. The Faithful Sons and Daughters of The LORD.

When they feel empty, they run to The LORD to fill them. For they know that it is not by their own power or might but by The Spirit of God (God The Holy Spirit) that they are Filled, Revived, Renewed, Transformed, Restored and Uplifted.

For they know that they are nothing without The LORD; There is no them without The LORD.

The LORD He is God. May we always seek Him to Fill us, for He is our Strength in our weakness. He is our Strong Pillar at our low point. He is our Hope in our hopelessness and despair. He is our Mercy and Grace; for He is a Merciful God and His Grace is Sufficient for us.

His Name is YAHWEH The Great I AM, The LORD God Almighty, The Holy One of Israel, The LORD of Hosts (the Sun, the moon, the Stars, the Planets, the Galaxies), The Creater of Heaven & earth (and all that is on and in it), The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: God The Father. His Name is The Messiah Jesus Christ: God The Son. His Name is The Holy Spirit: God The Holy Spirit.

Praise, Glory and Honour be unto Him.

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 4: 6-7 ‘“So he answered and said to me: “This is the Word of The LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says The LORD of hosts. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!””

Psalm 28: 6-8 ‘“Blessed be The LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplications! The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. The LORD is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.”’

Psalm 18: 2-4 ‘“The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon The LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.”’

Proverbs 18:10 ‘“The Name of The LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. I saw someone resembling you in donholm Total area.I might be wrong about that.Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. And I felt very strongly at that moment, that someone who knew me was looking at me. Though I didn't see you.

      Delete