Sunday 27 January 2019

ISRAEL: A WORLD SUPER POWER IN SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY AND SOFTWARE FOR MULTI-SECTORS:

In a Vision (Supernatural) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 28th January 2019, I found myself in the nation of Israel. I saw them (Israel) preparing for elections, and how Technology and Software have been put in place in Israel in managing the upcoming Elections.

The LORD then showed me that Israeli Technology and Software have deeply been embedded in Arab Countries. So, The Arab Countries are deeply relying and dependant on Israeli Technology and Software. The Arab Countries have essentially become hooked onto Israeli Technologies and Software. The Israeli Technologies and Software have become irresistible to Arab Nations.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning that, Israel’s influence amongst Arab Nations is deeper than is widely perceived; through their sophisticated Technology and Software that cuts across varied sectors and segments.

The LORD has essentially Raised and Blessed Israel and imparted upon her the knowledge of sophisticated Technology and Software acumen, that has deeply penetrated the Arab Nations. Israel is thus exporting these sophisticated Technology and Software to many, but especially the Arab Nations.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 12: 14-15Thus says The LORD: “Against all My evil neighbors who touch the inheritance which I have caused My people Israel to inherit—behold, I will pluck them out of their land and pluck out the house of Judah from among them. Then it shall be, after I have plucked them out, that I will return and have compassion on them and bring them back, everyone to his heritage and everyone to his land.”’

Jeremiah 29: 14 ‘“I will be found by you, says The LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says The LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.”’

Jeremiah 30:17 ‘“For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says The LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”’

Jeremiah 30:18-19 ‘“Thus says The LORD: ‘Behold, I will bring back the captivity of Jacob’s tents, And have mercy on his dwelling places; The city shall be built upon its own mound, And the palace shall remain according to its own plan. Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment