Saturday 19 January 2019

WHO CAN BE LIKE YAHWEH THE GREAT I AM?

Who can be like YAHWEH The Great I AM? He has made The Sun, placed it and stationed it in the sky (space). He has created the Moon placed it and stationed it in the sky (space).

Praise Him, Worship Him, Glorify Him, Honour Him. When in distress or not, look up at the Mountains, at the Sun, at the Moon, and know that Him who created them, placed them and stationed them hanging  (perched) in the Sky (Space) He is a Mighty One and He can do exceedingly; Nothing is impossible for Him. Your (Our) Help comes from Him. The Sun, The Moon, The Mountains, The Stars etc. are part of evident of His Majesty and of His Mighty Hand and Power.

The Sun, The Moon, The Mountains, The Stars etc. are His Signatures. They Signify His Majesty. But He also uses them to Communicate to us on the earth; they are like Warning signs (signifying seasons; both Physical Seasons and Spiritual Seasons). They are like Open Billboards from The LORD.

If He Created the Sun, the Moon, the Stars etc. and Placed them Stationed (hanging) in the Sky (Space), the greatest of distresses that you may find yourself in is just a tiny matter before Him. Put your Trust, Hope and Eternity in Him---for Besides Him there is none.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Psalm 121: 1-3 ‘“I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from The LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber;”’

Isaiah 45:5-9 ‘“I am The LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me, That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am The LORD, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, The LORD, do all these things.’ “Rain down, you heavens, from above, And let the skies pour down righteousness; Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation, And let righteousness spring up together. I, The LORD, have created it. “Woe to him who strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or shall your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’?”’

Isaiah 44: 6-8 ‘“Thus says The LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, The LORD of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them. Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah blessed be the Lord God Highest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alabado sea DIOS. Cristo vuelvo. Maranhata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amén! Praise the LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete