Saturday 26 January 2019

WHAT HAS GOD SHOWN YOU OR ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS MAN PROPHET DAVID OWUOR?

A Brother in Christ: Praise The LORD man of God.

Kevin Mirasi: Amen.

A Brother in Christ: There is this New Identity idea in Kenya, can this also be part of The New World Order, is there any possibility that it may bring in the idea of microchip?

Kevin Mirasi: It is a Path towards The Mark of The Beast entrenchment in Kenya, and other Nations.

A Brother in Christ: Yes actually I have seen that, we as Christians what are we going to do sir?

Kevin Mirasi: To Watch and be Ready; for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah.

A Brother in Christ: Amen! but are we going to allow this to happen? especially we as Kenyan Christians.

Kevin Mirasi: The Battle belongs to The LORD. The Wise ones know the Truth and the Knowledge, but “My people perish for lack of Knowledge”.

A Brother in Christ: Now another quiz, what has God shown you or any idea about this man Prophet David Owuor?

Kevin Mirasi: Prophet David Owuor is a True Prophet of The LORD. Though there seems to be what appears to be many errors and mistakes happening in The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (which he coordinates) at the moment. I Pray The LORD Redeems everybody involved; that they may stick to The Truth, The Word of God, Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom, Humility and Complete Surrender and Submission before The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. There is need for Refreshing. I Pray for Refreshing of everyone; including Prophet David Owuor: according to The Perfect Plan, The Perfect Will and The Perfect Timing of The LORD. I Pray for Love and Humility in The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. I Pray for Love and Humility in All The True Churches (and the Body of Christ) across the World.

You don’t take People to Human Courts for so called “Harassing/Blackmailing” a Ministry in social media etc. The Battle belongs to The LORD.

This issue of expelling people, cursing people and banishing them from Church altars seems absurd. You call them aside, talk to them and Pray for them. If you expel them, aren’t they supposed to be also Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD?

Anyway, I like to stick to my lane in serving The LORD. I Pray for all lanes on the Service unto The LORD. That there be Peace amongst brethren (The Body of Christ) Worldwide. That there be Love and Humility. That there be a strict adherence to the Message of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth (as is written in the Word of God) and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD. That there be no Division amongst the True Body of Christ. Christ Jesus is Coming to Pick from the earth to Heaven, One Body of Christ, not a Divided Bride (Body) of Christ.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. I want to be a re-born son of Jesus Christ for years now and I have prayed and prayed ,up to the point of telling God to take my life if he doesn't enter it..what is happening what can I do? why can I not feel him? pls pray for me ..I have nowhere to go and ask this to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalom, there is Peace in Jesus Christ, be still and wait on the Lord. I believe God's will for you is not to die but to live. Are you baptised for the repentance of sin? If not repent before God and if necessary before man and find a minister or an elder to baptise you with water immersion and also ask God the Father and Jesus Christ to baptise you with the Holy Spirit and to give you peace and to teach you to pray in faith. Prophet Mirasi says it is always well in Jesus, and I have found it to be true

      Delete