Thursday 28 March 2019

A SMALL COUNTRY; YET A TOP PRODUCER. SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES; YET PRODUCTIVE.

In the morning of 28th March 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, The LORD The God of Heaven was Showing me and Speaking to me the above Words:

This was yet again another Vision of The LORD concerning the nation of Israel.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 138:7 ‘“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.”’

Psalm 57: 4-6 ‘“My soul is among lions; I lie among the sons of men Who are set on fire, Whose teeth are spears and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your glory be above all the earth. They have prepared a net for my steps; My soul is bowed down; They have dug a pit before me; Into the midst of it they themselves have fallen.”’

SHALOM!!!


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment