Saturday 23 March 2019

AN EXPLOSIVE MOMENT COMING TO ISRAEL:

In the morning of 22nd March 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me the Sky above Israel. As I looked at the Sky above Israel (while lifted up by The LORD, in the Sky above), I saw what The LORD made me know to be “Shooting Stars”.

The “Shooting Stars” were exploding over the Israeli Skies.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Shooting stars generally are meteors (meteoroid; small rocky dust particles) burning up on entering the earth's atmosphere, and then exploding in the Sky; causing bright (and sometimes fiery) streaks of light.

So is Israel about to experience an explosive moment? Yes. Both Physical and Spiritual explosive Moment is coming to Israel, soon.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Israel is the Time Clock of The LORD God Almighty. Whatever happens in Israel has got, not only Physical ramifications, but also Spiritual ramifications everywhere. For Israel is the Apple of The Eye of The LORD God Almighty.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us. We look forward to seeing these things happen. You did not comment on the cyclone in Mozambique, Malawi and Zimbabwe. It appears to be a significant event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Check my latest post of 24th March 2019.

      Delete