Wednesday 20 March 2019

THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS AT HAND. KENYA BE WARNED!

If Kenya is not careful, then the feud between Raila Odinga and William Ruto can turn (snowball) into something worse. In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 21st March 2019, I saw Ruto slap Raila very hard, and then Raila slapped Ruto back very hard.

So I saw myself in the Vision of The LORD, warning Kenya to take the matter seriously. To pray (and Repent), and at the same time to find a wise way (The Wisdom of The LORD) to bring the feuding camps to a peaceful situation. I went on in the Vision of The LORD to say (to the sited stakeholders of Kenya): “Such situations can inflame and ignite a Country, you have already seen what has happened here (in reference to the slapping incidents).”

I also found myself (saw myself) telling people (the very people sited---the Kenyan stakeholders) that The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ is at hand; and that only The LORD God Almighty knows The Specifics. The Specifics as to the day, the hour, the month and even the year.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So The LORD is essentially passing a Message to the nation of Kenya, to be Warned! That there is need of and for Prayer (and Repentance) and a pursuance of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD; lest a Calamity (a Judgment of The LORD) befalls the land in terms of inflammation and Ignition. The slapping of (by) the leaders does not (may not) have to be literal (can be figurative), but the consequences in the Land can be Literal.

The Second Message to all the nations of the earth (Kenya included) from this Communication of The LORD, is that The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ is at hand. So everybody everywhere needs to Prepare The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Pick and take to Heaven a Holy, a Righteous, a Repentant and a Wise People of God (The Bride of Christ: The faithful sons and daughters of The LORD). Only The LORD God Almighty knows the Specifics pertaining to the day, the hour, the month and even the year.

The way to Prepare for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ is to embrace Repentance (for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah/The Saviour), and to pursue Righteousness (Right before The LORD, by following His Ways and Requirements), Holiness (Set apart for The Glory and Honour of The LORD), Wisdom (Wise: The Fear of The LORD; Godly Fear), Understanding (Shunning sin, evil, wickedness and immorality), Truth (as is written in The Word of God) and Complete Submission & Surrender to and before The LORD Jesus Christ, in Preparing The Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Revelation 16:15 ‘“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”’

Mathew 24: 42-44 ‘“Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your LORD is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”’

Mathew 24: 36-39 ‘“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


5 comments:

  1. Please Sir, can you help me (us) with a vision you had some few years back about Israelis unable to celebrate a particular festival because the rapture happened (or something major). It has just dawned on me that that vision is about to fulfil.
    I will also appreciate if you can help me know the major festivals or celebrations Israel have in the rest of this year.

    Go bless you and your family. Thank you.

    Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words being confirmed by the MIGHTIEST prophet now at Central Park!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN. Is watching it, and is very Shocked by The LORD's move to Confirm His Word. Glory and Honour be to The LORD.

      Delete
  3. Amen,one thing ive never told you is that the LORD confirmed to me long ago about you being a true Prophet.

    i was anxious to know about a particular event in my dream and i heard a voice tell me,confirm with kevin mirasi.

    thats when it was confirmed to me.

    ReplyDelete