Thursday 20 June 2019

CHINA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 20th June 2019, The LORD The God of Heaven and the earth showed me the map of the earth.

As I looked at the real-time map of the earth (the World), in the Vision of The LORD, The LORD then focused me and zoomed me into the map of The Continental United States of America. As I looked at the map of The USA, I could clearly see China (the Map of the Continental China) had moved extraordinarily closer to USA. In other words, continental China had moved extraordinarily and unusually closer to continental USA; almost a touching distance---separated by only a small (a narrow) stretch of the ocean water.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The understanding that I got from the Vision of The LORD is that China will in times ahead (soon) come against USA. China will in essence surround USA and invade her; a surprise attack. In other words, The United States of America will not just wish China away, for China is and will strategically and stealthily stalk The United States of America. China is stealthily and in a stalking manner moving closer to USA, and USA is not aware. China will thus in Times ahead, surprise The United States of America---a Surprise attack, a Surprise invasion.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 9-11 ‘“But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.” Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. I don't know, if this is related. But here is a dream I had about February or March last year (2018):

    • I was in this room observing. Suddenly, out from the left and right corners, Leaders from China and North Korea (that's who I sensed / thought they were) appear. And I just wanted to run out from there. I think in my fear, I woke up from that dream.

    I read somewhere, that China is proxy for North Korea.

    Confirmation (Thursday, June 20, 2019):
    China’s Xi holds talks with Kim Jong Un in North Korea
    https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1132487/chinas-xi-holds-talks-with-kim-jong-un-in-north-korea

    ReplyDelete