Sunday 30 June 2019

HEALING AND RESTORATION:

Isaiah 38: 16-17 ‘“O LORD, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live. Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

=============Healing and Restoration. Seek this all the days of your Life. The Healing and the Restoration of the soul, the spirit, the mind, the heart and the body.

For this (The Healing, the Restoration and the Renewal therein; through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ) is what leads to Eternal Life in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment