Friday 7 June 2019

IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ABOUT TO BECOME A MYANMAR?

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 7th June 2019, The LORD showed me The United States of America. I see what looks like a flip of the US Senate; looks like Democrats taking over the Senate from Republicans.

I also see a change of Leadership in America (coming to America). But I’m made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that the two top contenders, are “Outsiders”. So I see America having a choice between a Leader from Myanmar and Barack Obama. I then see Obama seemingly emerging as the new Leader.  I don’t know what “The Leader from Myanmar” means. But Myanmar is a Country in Asia, that has had a Military Dictatorship and a Martial Law sort of, for a very long time. In a Martial Law set up, Freedom of movement is curtailed and every action and every move within the country (state) is militarized. Civilian rule and governance is overridden by Military decrees.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Is The US Senate about to flip? Is there a Leadership Change coming to The United States of America? Is The United States of America about to become a Myanmar? Is Martial Law coming to America?

These are Deep mysteries of The LORD, with very Deep connotations. They may not make sense now (to many), but soon they will.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 21: 9-11 ‘“But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.” Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.



Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment