Thursday 18 July 2019

A GREAT FAMINE AND ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRISIS COMING TO ISRAEL:

In the morning of 18th July 2019, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit Spoke to me about events that are soon coming to Israel. 

In this Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, The LORD showed me a crisis coming to Israel; a crisis of Bread---due to a financial miscalculation therein.

So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw The Israeli Leaders (including the Top-most leadership) engaged in a literal counting and calculation of the Israeli Finances (Money). I’m then made to understand that a Financial and an Economic crisis had engulfed the state of Israel.

I then see in the Vision of The LORD, somebody that then goes into a meeting that is taking place in a workshop sort of, in Israel. This person then pulls aside a few of the participants, and he tells them: ‘“I’m not qualified to disrupt an ongoing discussion on matters on The LORD’s chosen nation, but we have an emergency to purchase Bread for the people”’

In this Vision of The LORD, I also saw a controversy ensue between Britain and Israel. So I saw, in the Vision of The LORD, Britain make some disparaging remarks about Israel.

While still in this Vision of The LORD, The LORD made me to wonder (for whatever reason): ‘“How comes Brazil has got the highest Christian population, yet they are never on the same page with Israel?”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Bread (in whatever form) is a very staple food in many nations, including Israel. God The Father fed Israelites Manna from Heaven, in the wilderness, on their way from Egypt to the Promised land, during Exodus. Manna which was a form of Bread.

The LORD Jesus Christ fed the hungry (The Israelites/the Jews) Bread, during a couple of His open-field Preaching sessions.

The LORD Jesus Christ broke and fed His disciples Bread during the Last Supper.

So Bread has been a very integral part of Israel, from time immemorial. Bread is what has sustained (and continues to sustain) Israel. So when Israel runs out of Bread, as is envisioned in the Vision of The LORD, it symbolizes Famine and Hunger upon the Land. The Finances (as mentioned in the Vision of The LORD) are not enough, due to miscalculation (poor planning and budgeting) to Buy enough Bread for the People; hence an economic and a financial Crisis---a crisis of Bread.

The crisis of Bread, which is both a Physical crisis and a Spiritual crisis. A Physical Famine and a Spiritual Famine. A Physical Hunger and a Spiritual Hunger.

Meaning that, there is a Financial and an Economic crisis coming to the nation of Israel. In  other words, the nation of Israel will soon face a Famine of a lack of physical Bread (Food, and the associated Economic and Financial parameters) hence, an Economic crisis and a Financial crisis; Represented by The Bread. So Tough (Economic and Financial) Times are coming to the nation of Israel.

Meaning also that, the nation of Israel (the people of Israel/the Jews) will soon face a Hunger and a Thirst for The Bread of Life. They will long for The Truth and The Life. This Truth and The Life is The Bread of Life (The Bread from God). He is The Saviour and The Messiah, that the Israelites (The Jews) will soon long for, as Famine and Hunger (a Physical and a Spiritual Famine and Hunger) engulfs them. The Famine and the Hunger of and for Bread: The Bread of Life (The Spiritual Bread)---The True Saviour (Messiah) of the soul of mankind, including Israel. The Longing for the True Salvation of the soul, by and through Jesus Christ The Messiah (Yeshua Ha Mashiach, in Hebrew).

I believe Brazil was mentioned, in the Vision of The LORD, as a reminder to Christians all over the world to Pray for Israel.

SHALOM!!!

John 6: 30-37 '‘“Therefore they said to Him, “What sign will You perform then, that we may see it and believe You? What work will You do? Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ ” Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” Then they said to Him, “LORD, give us this bread always.” And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.”’'

John 6: 49-59 ‘“Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?” Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.” These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.”’

John 6: 60-63 ‘“Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, “This is a hard saying; who can understand it?” When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, “Does this offend you? What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”’

Mathew 23: 37-38 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment