Thursday 11 July 2019

WHO IS THIS MAN THAT THE LORD SENDS TO ANOINT ME?

In the morning of 29th June 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself attending a meeting (in a building sort of) convened by Prophet David Owuor. So I saw him invite me to come forward and Preach about The Book of Daniel and/or the Book of John (Revelation).

I then see The LORD giving him authority to anoint me. I later see a jar of anointing oil placed at the side of the place.

When I then start to preach, I see many people walk away in disbelief (these people looked like the congregants of the Ministry that Prophet David Owuor currently Coordinates), and also because I seemed to struggle with my voice, as the electric power (the electricity) in the place had gone off. In the Vision, it seemed Prophet Owuor was to go for an assignment of The LORD elsewhere.

In the Vision of The LORD, I call him: “The Servant of The LORD, The Mighty Prophet David Edward Owuor”

I then later promise, in the Vision of The LORD, to write everything down (that I have been shown by The LORD), and post it. So here it is.

The Vision of The LORD then ends.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The Mysteries Revealed above, need not happen in the Physical realm; per se. Sometimes Mysteries only happen in The Spiritual Realm; in The Mighty Presence of The LORD. Spiritual Realm supersedes the physical realm. The Spiritual Realm is superior to the Physical realm.

2-I’m essentially (and by design) neither a follower nor a disciple per se of Prophet David Owuor. But I know him by The Spirit of The LORD (by The Revelation of The Holy Spirit to me, in Visions of The LORD) that he is a Servant of God. The LORD has Revealed to me details about him, and recently (in June 2019) The LORD showed me a Vision (a Supernatural Dream) wherein I saw the deep expanse of the sky, and then The LORD made me know, in that particular Vision of The LORD, that “Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me.”, in reference to Prophet David Owuor.

3-Mine is to Preach Christ Jesus The Messiah (The Saviour of Mankind). Regarding any confirmation or otherwise of any Revelation of The LORD, you take it to The LORD in Prayer---Perhaps He may decide to Reveal to you or otherwise.

4-Mine is to Prayerful consider anything that The LORD reveals to me, as regards whether to Post it or not. He generally (in the general context) reveals, that it be Posted/Shared; for The Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name: The LORD God Almighty.

That is my Job; my Job description from The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. I intend to do my Job, by the grace, the mercy and the help of The LORD. Answerable to Him and Accountable to Him.

The rest I leave to The LORD.

5-He (The Servant aforesaid) is not a Mighty God, he is a Mighty Prophet. He is a human being. God has raised him in a Mighty way, for The Glory and Honour of The LORD God Almighty. As a Messenger who Prepares the Way for The Coming of The LORD, in the mode of John The Baptist.

If The LORD Calls His Servant (s) a Mighty Servant (s), there is No Problem. The Mightiness of a Servant, comes from The Mightiness of The LORD; bestowed Mightiness. Authority and Responsibility extended by The ALMIGHTY. Yes, He (The LORD) shares His Glory with No one, but He raises as He chooses, His Servants and bestows upon them: Power, Authority and Responsibility---The anointing of The LORD; according to The LORD's measure: The different levels of Anointing. The Mightiness of The LORD.

The Mightiness belongs to The LORD. The Glory belongs to The LORD. The Power belongs to The LORD. The Authority belongs to The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Malachi 3:1 ‘“Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And The LORD, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says The LORD of hosts.”’

1st Corinthians 3: 1-15 ‘“And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as The LORD gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi







2 comments: