Wednesday 3 July 2019

THE CONDITION OF ISRAEL:

What I’m about to share may be both figurative (abstract/a parable) and literal (open-ended) at the same time.

In the morning of 1st July 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me and Spoke to me about Israel. The people of Israel. The Condition of Israel; both Spiritual and Physical.

So, in this Vision of The LORD, I saw that most Israeli children (Israelites/the People of Israel---including adults) have got mental issues. The LORD then made me know that they need to seek healing and restoration before Him (The LORD).

I then see in the Vision of The LORD, laws to be passed to protect Israeli children from drug abuse. The Law to be passed being that, Instead of punishing them (the children of Israel engrossed in massive drug abuse that has led to mental issues), to take them for healing, deliverance, renewal and restoration. 

The LORD then made me know in the Vision of The LORD, that the healing of these Israeli Children will come from another country (countries?). So I see an influx of people from outside of Israel (immigrants sort of). There is then an uproar in Arab countries as they then oppose this move (legislation), as it means many people (more people) moving into Israel. The Arab nations fearing a “further dilution of Arab character in Israel”.

I later find myself entering Israel at the border (in the Vision of The LORD), as if I was inside a vehicle and moving into Israel through the border. Immediately I entered the Israeli border, I saw an Israeli man. This Israeli was in a sort of a mental case (confused, speaking to himself, gesturing to himself).

At that very point even as I continued to move through into Israel from the Israeli border, The LORD The Holy Spirit Spoke through me (Inspired me), and I Proclaimed as follows, in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“Israel, take your children to The LORD Jesus Christ, for therein will their healing, deliverance, restoration and renewal be found.”’

I went further to Proclaim, in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“The people of Israel have heard what I have said. But, even if they have not, the message has gone to them by the wind.”’

I immediately then woke up from the Vision of The LORD, and wrote down all that I saw, and all that I heard.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The LORD Jesus Christ is The Promised Messiah (Christ) for Israel, and for the entire World. Choose Him and be saved. Repent and be saved. Call upon The Name of The LORD and be saved. That Yee may enter into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 31: 15-22 ‘“Thus says The LORD: “A voice was heard in Ramah, Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, Refusing to be comforted for her children, Because they are no more.” Thus says The LORD: “Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says The LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says The LORD, That your children shall come back to their own border. “I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself: ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, Like an untrained bull; Restore me, and I will return, For You are The LORD my God. Surely, after my turning, I repented; And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh; I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated, Because I bore the reproach of my youth.’ Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says The LORD. “Set up signposts, Make landmarks; Set your heart toward the highway, The way in which you went. Turn back, O virgin of Israel, Turn back to these your cities. How long will you gad about, O you backsliding daughter? For The LORD has created a new thing in the earth—A woman shall encompass a man.”’

Jeremiah 31: 1-6 ‘“At the same time,” says The LORD, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.” Thus says The LORD: “The people who survived the sword Found grace in the wilderness—Israel, when I went to give him rest.” The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tambourines, And shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice. You shall yet plant vines on the mountains of Samaria; The planters shall plant and eat them as ordinary food. For there shall be a day When the watchmen will cry on Mount Ephraim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Zion,To The LORD our God.’”

Jeremiah 31: 7-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD: “Sing with gladness for Jacob, And shout among the chief of the nations; Proclaim, give praise, and say, ‘O LORD, save Your people, The remnant of Israel!’ Behold, I will bring them from the north country, And gather them from the ends of the earth, Among them the blind and the lame, The woman with child And the one who labors with child, together; A great throng shall return there. They shall come with weeping, And with supplications I will lead them. I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, In a straight way in which they shall not stumble; For I am a Father to Israel, And Ephraim is My firstborn.”’

Jeremiah 31: 10-14 ‘“Hear the word of The LORD, O nations, And declare it in the isles afar off, and say, ‘He who scattered Israel will gather him, And keep him as a shepherd does his flock.’ For The LORD has redeemed Jacob, And ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he. Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, Streaming to the goodness of The LORD—For wheat and new wine and oil, For the young of the flock and the herd; Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden, And they shall sorrow no more at all. “Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, And the young men and the old, together; For I will turn their mourning to joy, Will comfort them, And make them rejoice rather than sorrow. I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance, And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says The LORD.”’

Jeremiah 31: 26-29 ‘“After this I awoke and looked around, and my sleep was sweet to me. “Behold, the days are coming, says The LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man and the seed of beast. And it shall come to pass, that as I have watched over them to pluck up, to break down, to throw down, to destroy, and to afflict, so I will watch over them to build and to plant, says The LORD. In those days they shall say no more: ‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes, And the children’s teeth are set on edge.”’

Jeremiah 31: 31-34 ‘“Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says The LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says The LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know The LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says The LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”’

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in The Name of The LORD!’”

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment