Tuesday 8 October 2019

‘“THE LORD WILL DO THESE THINGS, AND MOSES WILL BE A WITNESS”’, SAYS THE LORD:

In the morning of 8th October 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD Spoke to me and Revealed to me about the mysteries of this hour (that we are living in/at).

So in this Vision of The LORD, I found myself in a place where someone was reading a Bible in front of a sitted congregation. A Congregation which I was part of. The person then reached a place that read as follows, in The Vision of The LORD: ‘“The LORD Will do these things, and Moses will be a Witness”’.

In the Vision of The LORD, The LORD The Holy Spirit then immediately put upon me a connection between the Word (Phrase/verse) ‘“The LORD Will do these things, and Moses will be a Witness”’ and Prophet David Owuor. The LORD then made me know and understand in the Vision of The LORD, that he (Prophet David Owuor) is the Moses that will be a Witness to (of) the Works (the Move/the doings of The LORD) as was being Read from The Bible, in my presence (and the presence of the other congregants), in the Vision of The LORD.

While still in the Vision of The LORD, amongst the congregants, I then stood up, walked out and started to weep very very heavily (but later returned to be amongst the congregants), even as I kept on saying through the Inspiration, the move and the power of The Holy Spirit: ‘“Time is over, it is Finished”’, so I said in the Vision of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended. I then realized that The LORD He indeed had Spoken, very very Mightily.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart (in my spirit-man) from this Communication of The LORD, is that Time as we know it, is indeed Over---Finished. In other words, the Word (s) of The LORD as pertains to The End of Times (The End of The Dispensation of The Church; The Church Age---The Gentile Church) is about to be wrapped up.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart (in my spirit-man) from this Communication of The LORD, is that the Word of God as pertains to the return of Moses, the Man of God, in liberating Israel, by Witnessing to her The Good News (The Salvation) through and of The Messiah Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach, in Hebrew) is at Hand.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Just the same way John The Baptist came in another form (in the form of Elijah, but as John The Baptist) to Witness to Israel to Repent and Prepare Yee the Way of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah, so will Moses come in another form to Witness to Israel, as one of The Two Witnesses of Revelation 11. The LORD The Holy Spirit Revealed to me this past morning of 8th October 2019, that Prophet David Owuor is The Moses (in the form of Moses, but as Prophet David Owuor) that is going to Witness to Israel about her Messiah (Christ/Saviour) Jesus Christ.

2-Him who is writing these things, was Called by The LORD, in the form of Daniel The Prophet of The LORD, that The LORD may Reveal to him the sealed mysteries of the hour (this particular hour), as The LORD Reveals them to him, that he may share them forth just as Daniel The Prophet of The LORD did so as is written and is recorded in The Book of Daniel, The Prophet of The LORD.

3-Him who is writing these things has got absolutely no structural or systematic connection with Prophet David Owuor, for he (the writer of these things) has not been Called to vouch for a man, but to Serve His Master Jehovah Elohim, I AM WHO I AM, The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah and The Holy Spirit. He speaks forth and writes forth what The Spirit of The LORD Speaks to him about, Shows him and Reveals to him. He “takes no prisoners” and neither favours nor fears any man, for he himself has got only One Master that he is answerable to: The LORD The Creater of Heaven and the earth.

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD, THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!!

NOBODY KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR, BUT THE WISE MAKE THEMSELVES READY, EVEN AS THEY WATCH.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Deuteronomy 18: 15-19 ‘“The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me (Moses) from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, according to all you desired of The LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of The LORD my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’ “And The LORD said to me: ‘What they have spoken is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.”’

Malachi 4:4 ‘“Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, With the statutes and judgments.”’

Malachi 3:1 ‘“Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And The LORD, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says The LORD of hosts.”’

Revelation 11: 1-6 ‘“Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. Shalom Shalom Shalom

    May the HOLY Spirit continually help us to climb the Golden Stairs of Heaven

    In JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME
    AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you... thank you for sharing this message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...indeed ur time is over...we pray that holy Spirit wash our garments before the coming of the Lord

    ReplyDelete