Friday 18 October 2019

ISRAEL AT A CROSSROAD AND ALSO AT A CONTROVERSY WITH THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY:

Some messages of The LORD are only meant for the Mature in The LORD. For deep at times are His Messages, particularly at this Point in Time. Those who partake of milk may find it absolutely difficult to digest (Comprehend) the meat that God supplies at this point in Time, to The Bride of Christ—the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD, and indeed to the entire mankind. May He help you understand and grasp His Messages as He delivers them, from His Throne in Heaven.

The LORD takes me to Israel, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD in the morning of 18th October 2019. In this Vision of The LORD, I found myself in the Israeli Parliament, sited amongst their MKs/MPs (which also included Benjamin Netanyahu). While in their parliament, I Witnessed the division in the land first hand, and in this case the division within the Parliament (the leadership).

In this Vision of The LORD, I saw them haggle over many issues, including House (Parliament/Knesset) leadership. I then tried to find a way to address the Israeli Knesset/Parliament to deliver to them an urgent Message of God that The LORD God Almighty had sent me to deliver to them. My attempts were thwarted, as they told me that their protocol and house/parliamentary/Knesset rules do not allow for such.

I later talked outside to one of the members of the House leadership (Israeli Knesset), and I tried to share with him the Message I wanted to deliver to the Israeli Parliament. He grudgingly agreed to give me an audience. I then started to give him the Message of The LORD.

He then told me: “First of all, you have to denounce Prophet David Owuor”. I then told him: “I have not come here to deliver a message from Prophet David Owuor, but I have come here to deliver a Message from The LORD God Almighty about the situation in Israel”. Even as I said this, The LORD The Holy Spirit made me know that, He (The LORD) will send Prophet David Owuor (later) to them (Israel).

The Message that The LORD had sent me to deliver to Israel (including Israel’s leadership: the Knesset/Parliament and even their Prime Minister), in the Vision of The LORD, was concerning the impact of the ongoing Division (Political, Religious, State issues etc.) in Israel regarding the following key areas: There security, impact on their economy, impact on their health system, impact on their entire system. All majorly due to the current Division in the land. Essentially, The Message of The LORD was about the need for the People and the nation of Israel to Return to The LORD, that they may seek for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding before Him.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this Communication of The LORD, is that the nation of Israel is at a crossroad, and they need to Return to The LORD, and seek the Wisdom of The LORD.

Israel is in a Political and a Religious crossroad that has got the potential to impact their Security, Economy, Health care system, and indeed upon their entire system. This majorly due to Divisions in The land.

The Second message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this Communication of The LORD, is that there is a controversy that is ensuing (and will ensue) between Israel and The LORD God Almighty. For Israel rejects (and will reject to some extent) the Message of The LORD delivered to them by God’s Servants (Prophets of The LORD). God will thus have to pass Israel through Jacob’s Trouble and their land and homes will be left in desolation, until they proclaim: ‘“Blessed is He who Comes in The Name of The LORD!”’, in reference to The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah (Yeshua Ha Mashiach, in Hebrew). Therein will the Salvation of/for Israel ensue, during Jacob’s Trouble (The Great Tribulation Period).

Meaning, The LORD was revealing the hardened heart (s) of Israel and her Leadership towards her God. This hardening is in part, that Israel may be Saved.

The Third message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this Communication of The LORD, is that The LORD is about to do something fresh, something new in the nation of Israel. That the current events happening in Israel and events surrounding Israel is all geared towards the eventual Salvation (Redemption) of Israel, when they will finally proclaim: “Blessed is He who Comes in The Name of The LORD!”.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-For those who have been keen (sensitive in the Spirit) enough, especially for the last couple of weeks, they would have noted that The LORD is talking over and over again at this point in time, about Two Critical Matters: His Glorious Kingdom in Heaven (and The Preparation for entry towards the same) and Israel (Outreach/Witnessing to Israel).

Meaning, The Bride of Christ (The Gentile Church) is about to be taken to The Glorious Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Thereafter, the focus of The LORD will be on Israel---that Israel be Witnessed to, and be Saved, even as they will be going through Jacob’s Trouble. Israel is now very Ripe for Jacob’s Trouble, that be Ripened for Salvation through Christ Jesus The Messiah.

2-The LORD do Speak through Visions and Dreams etc. as He so wills. Yours is to seek The LORD deeper (in prayer and in His Word—The Bible), that He may help you understand His Message (s); and whether The LORD has Spoken or not.

SHALOM!!!

Romans 9: 30-33 ‘“What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”’

Romans 11: 1-5 ‘“I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, “LORD, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life”? But what does the divine response say to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.”’

Romans 11: 11-15 ‘“I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?”’

Ezekiel 12: 1-2 ‘“Now the word of The LORD came to me, saying: “Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, which has eyes to see but does not see, and ears to hear but does not hear; for they are a rebellious house.”’

Isaiah 6: 9-11 ‘“And He said, “Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ “Make the heart of this people dull, And their ears heavy, And shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And return and be healed.” Then I said, “LORD, how long?” And He answered: “Until the cities are laid waste and without inhabitant, The houses are without a man, The land is utterly desolate.”’

John 12: 37-44 ‘“But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: “LORD, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of The LORD been revealed?” Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.” These things Isaiah said when he saw His glory and spoke of Him.”’

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of The LORD!”’

Jeremiah 30: 1-7 ‘“The word that came to Jeremiah from The LORD, saying, “Thus speaks The LORD God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, the days are coming,’ says The LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says The LORD. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’” Now these are the words that The LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah. “For thus says The LORD: ‘We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace. Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale? Alas! For that day is great, So that none is like it; And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble, But he shall be saved out of it.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. The LORD bless you, Prophet Kevin Mirasi...may your oil never run out in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us
    May the Lord CHRIST JESUS bless you continually

    ReplyDelete