Thursday 17 October 2019

PREPARE TO GO TO NEW JERUSALEM:

It was like a parable sort of; but with very deep Spiritual (Heavenly) meaning and connotation therein, in the Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 17th October 2019.

So while in the Vision of The LORD, I saw a Special route that had been carved out and marked “New Jerusalem”. I then saw what looked like Buses taking people through this new and shortened route to New Jerusalem. As I was made to understand that it was New and it was Shorter (had been shortened).

I then remembered (while in the Vision of The LORD) that I have been to Jerusalem, Israel (in the physical realm). I then longed (wished) in the Vision of The LORD to go back to Jerusalem (but in this case The New Jerusalem) through this carved (newly made/constructed) and shortened (shorter) route to The New Jerusalem.

I then saw what looked like an immigration centre. I then heard them (the officers at the immigration centre) announcing that those who want to go to The New Jerusalem should check with them on the Requirements (The Visa Requirements etc). I then saw many people now long (wish) to go to The New Jerusalem, especially now that a shorter, direct route had been carved out.

While still in the Vision of The LORD, while observing all the above, I then remembered that The LORD Jesus Christ should also be known as The Son of a man from Jerusalem (in reference to King David) ---for indeed He is The Son of David, The Root of David.

While still in the Vision of The LORD, I saw this particular person that then goes into the immigration centre to enquire about the modalities (the requirements) of going to The New Jerusalem, but then he later leaves, and the immigration officials then asks the people around about his whereabouts. The response that then goes to the immigration officials is: ‘“He wants to go to The New Jerusalem. Perhaps he has gone to Prepare well before he comes.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this communication of The LORD is that The Road to The New Jerusalem is now open. This being symbolized in the Vision of The LORD by the newly carved route that is both direct and shorter.

Meaning that The Way to The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty is now open to All that desire to go therein. For it has been made easier and accessible through Direct and Shorter Route. This Direct and Shorter Route is The LORD Jesus Christ The Saviour (The Messiah); for He alone is The Way that Leads to The New Jerusalem (The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty).

The Second message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this communication of The LORD is that The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to pick His faithful sons and daughters, to take them to The New Jerusalem is at hand. The Route has been Cleared, made Ready, made Direct, Shortened, and made Accessible. Only The LORD God Almighty knows the day or the hour (and by extension the year, the month etc.).

The Third message that was imparted in my heart (spirit-man) from this communication of The LORD is that, there is a Preparation that has to take place for those who desire to Journey onto (to be Taken to) The New Jerusalem. In other words, there are requirements for one to qualify to be taken to The New Jerusalem.

These requirements are represented by the Visa Requirements in the parable Vision of The LORD that is issued by the Immigration officers (representing Angels of The LORD or the Genuine Servants of The LORD directing the Flock of The LORD to the Highway that leads to The New Jerusalem).

These Requirements are: Repentance for the forgiveness of ones sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and a pursuance of Righteousness, Holiness, Wisdom and Understanding before The LORD, The God of Heaven and the earth---YAHWEH The Great I AM, The Holy One of Israel, The Custodian of The New Jerusalem.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 21: 1-7 ‘“Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.”’

Revelation 21: 9-13 ‘“Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.”’

Revelation 21: 22-27 ‘“But I saw no temple in it, for The LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”’

Hebrew 12:14 ‘“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see The LORD.”’

John 14:6 ‘“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

Mathew 21: 8-10 ‘“And a very great multitude spread their clothes on the road; others cut down branches from the trees and spread them on the road. Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: “Hosanna to the Son of David! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of The LORD!’ Hosanna in the highest!” And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, “Who is this?”’

Revelation 5: 4-5 ‘“So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment