Wednesday 13 November 2019

‘“LOOK WHOM YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO US: ANGELS.”’

In the morning of 13th November 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in an open place. While here, I saw a second Sun suddenly appear on the Sky in broad daylight (as the usual/ordinary Sun was also shining forth on a bright day).

The second Sun was glowing yellowish-orange, and it kept changing its position in the sky. I then saw what looked like a folded ladder come from the sky, and it settled on the ground, on the earth. When the folded ladder hit the ground, it opened up, and suddenly four men appeared on the ground (It appeared as if the folded ladder transformed into the 4 beings that looked like men).

One of the 4 then started speaking, and he said: ‘“Look whom you have brought to us: Angels.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Message that I was made to understand from this Communication of The LORD is that, The LORD has released (is going to release) Angels from Heaven, onto the earth. Angels who will help the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD on the earth.

Ministering angels, Warrior (Fighter) angels, Guardian (Protective) angels etc.

The 4 in The Vision of The LORD, must also have been Angels of The LORD.

The second Sun that I saw in the Vision of The LORD must have represented The LORD Himself; The Bright Morning Star.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 22:16 ‘“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”’

Psalm 91: 11-12 ‘“For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.”’

Hebrews 13:2 ‘“Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.”’

2nd Kings 6: 14-17 ‘“Therefore he sent horses and chariots and a great army there, and they came by night and surrounded the city. And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then The LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”’

Revelation 5: 11-13 ‘“Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!” And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: “Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment