Friday 1 November 2019

WISDOM OF THE LORD; TO GUIDE YOUR FOOTSTEPS:

Always pray that The LORD to grant you Wisdom, and to guide your footsteps. Such that if any of your moves (action/step) is not of Him, may He Block (Shut) it forever, even if it may appear very wide open. But if any of your moves (action/step) is of Him (allowed by Him), may it Open, however tight it may appear Sealed (Closed/Shut).

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3:8 ‘“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.”’

Psalm 119: 132-133 ‘“Look upon me and be merciful to me, As Your custom is toward those who love Your name. Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.”’

Proverbs 16:9 ‘“A man’s heart plans his way, But The LORD directs his steps.”’

Exodus 33:13 ‘“Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight.”’

Exodus 33:14 ‘“And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”’

Psalm 121: 7-8 ‘“The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.”’

Job 28: 12-23 ‘“But where can wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding? Man does not know its value, Nor is it found in the land of the living. The deep says, ‘It is not in me’; And the sea says, ‘It is not with me.’ It cannot be purchased for gold, Nor can silver be weighed for its price. It cannot be valued in the gold of Ophir, In precious onyx or sapphire. Neither gold nor crystal can equal it, Nor can it be exchanged for jewelry of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral or quartz, For the price of wisdom is above rubies. The topaz of Ethiopia cannot equal it, Nor can it be valued in pure gold. “From where then does wisdom come? And where is the place of understanding? It is hidden from the eyes of all living, And concealed from the birds of the air. Destruction and Death say, ‘We have heard a report about it with our ears.’ God understands its way, And He knows its place.”’

Job 28: 27-28 ‘“Then He saw wisdom and declared it; He prepared it, indeed, He searched it out. And to man He said, ‘Behold, the fear of The LORD, that is wisdom, And to depart from evil is understanding.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: