Sunday 3 November 2019

THE LATTER RAIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT COMING TO ISRAEL:

In the morning of 2nd November 2019, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place. While at this particular place, I saw what looked like a Tree. I then saw water bust forth from the Tree, in the form of Rain. I then heard a Voice say, in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“You Promised to send the Latter Rain to your Covenant people Israel, and here is The Rain!”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Israel is Ripe for Revival; The Revival of The Holy Spirit. The Latter Rain of Revival; for Healing and Restoration. The Revival that will finally pop open their Spiritual ears and their Spiritual eyes; that their Spiritual ears may hearken to The LORD and their Spiritual eyes may clearly see and grasp The Doings and The Move of The LORD towards them. That they may know and understand that Salvation has come to them. Salvation of and through their Messiah.

SHALOM!!!

Haggai 2: 1-9 ‘“In the seventh month, on the twenty-first of the month, the word of The LORD came by Haggai the prophet, saying: “Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and to the remnant of the people, saying: ‘Who is left among you who saw this temple in its former glory? And how do you see it now? In comparison with it, is this not in your eyes as nothing? Yet now be strong, Zerubbabel,’ says The LORD; ‘and be strong, Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all you people of the land,’ says The LORD, ‘and work; for I am with you,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!’ “For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Revelation 22: 1-2 ‘“And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH ALLELUYAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who have been circumcised without hands but through the holy spirit and God's trials for them. Ps 44:19
    Those who entered a covenant with God by sacrafice! Ps 50 : Romans 12, those who denied themselves of success in hope of a resurrection. By the sure&precious one Jesus Christ. The gospel. God's goals for the sinner

    ReplyDelete