Sunday 28 June 2020

HOW LOW AMERICA HAS SUNK:

In the morning of 28th June 2020, The LORD The God of Heaven was Speaking to me in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) about the situation in The United States of America.

The LORD thus showed me Joe Biden appearing Black (having somehow changed his skin colour to Black). I then also saw Donald Trump having become more White (having somehow added a White coloration to his skin).

I then saw both men competing for attention regarding Race (skin colour).

The LORD then made me know in the Vision of The LORD, that the Division in America has now become a Presidential Race (contest) on Black vs White.

Furthermore, The LORD made me know in the Vision of The LORD, that Americans and their Leaders have decided to focus on trivial matters like the skin colour; as Division therein widens.

I was then made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that, that is how low America has sunk.

In another segment of the Vision of The LORD, I saw a very Massive Darkness and Flooding coming to The USA.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Human is Human, whether Black-skinned or White-skinned or whatever colour of skin.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 7-8 ‘“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. I had a dream about a flood coming two weeks ago is this flood around water or some other type of destruction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flood - judgement in form of darkness - spiritual opression.

    They have been rejecting God and twisting Bible long enough.

    ReplyDelete