Wednesday 10 June 2020

IN TATTERS:

America is in Tatters, crying, mourning, protesting, shouting and seeking for a Unifier in the midst of divisions therein, seeking for a Hope that they can believe in. Seeking a Peace giver, a Protector and a Healer of the soul, mind, heart and body. This even in the midst of a deadly pandemic, that has inadvertently rattled the economy.

The World is in Tatters, seeking for an Economic rejuvenation, seeking a global Leadership/Unifier to rally the nations to a common course, seeking for a Vaccine to tame a rampant and a deadly pandemic. In effect, seeking a Hope that they can also believe in. Seeking a Peace giver, a Protector, a Healer of soul, mind, heart and body.

He is there all the Time with Open Arms to them (All), but they did not Recognize Him. They did not believe in Him. They did not Hope in Him. They did not Trust Him. They did not Seek Him. They did not Submit and Surrender to Him. But His Open Arm is still there, waiting patiently for any (and all) who will Run to Him and embrace Him in Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through His precious Blood that He shed at the cross of Calvary, and thereby take to the path of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before Him. His Name is The Son of The Living God: The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah. For in His Father’s Name He was sent to Save the World; for those who believe in Him and Accept Him. The Father, The Son and The Spirit are in agreement and Operate as One: The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

A time will come shortly when a Fake one will emerge (re-emerge), and they will believe in him, to give them a “Hope they can believe in”. A “Peace they can feel”. A “Protection they can fathom”. They will wittingly Submit and Surrender to him. But he is a Fake and a False one. The “Peace” he brings is Fake and False. The “Hope” he brings is Fake and False. The “Protection” he brings is Fake and False. He is the Anti-Christ (the First Beast) and his partner The False Prophet (The Second Beast).

Many are shouting: “Open the Churches that we may go in to Pray and Worship The LORD”, not knowing that their body is The Temple (The Church) of The Holy Spirit; who is waiting for them to Submit and Surrender to Him, that He may come in and dwell in them and fellowship with them. Many are staggering and will stagger looking for Church buildings, that they may go in to Worship and Pray, but many will come out thirsty and hungry, because they have not known The Secret of The LORD. The Secret of The LORD is found in a Humble heart, a Pure heart, a Repentant heart, a Righteous heart, a Holy heart, a Wise heart that has bended knees before The LORD in secret Prayer closets (secret rooms/inner chambers), Worship closets, Bible Reading/Meditation closets especially (more so) at this particular point in Time (The Time of Beginning of sorrows/Birth pains/Distresses of the hour).

Be Wise. Be Watchful. Be Alert. Be Ready. Be Found Anchored at the feet of the One True Saviour: The LORD Jesus Christ The Son of The Living God.

SHALOM!!!

John 5:43 ‘“I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.”’

John 3: 16-21 ‘“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”’

Psalm 51: 10-12 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

Amos 8: 11-12 ‘“Behold, the days are coming,” says The LORD God, “That I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine of bread, Nor a thirst for water, But of hearing the words of The LORD. They shall wander from sea to sea, And from north to east; They shall run to and fro, seeking the word of The LORD, But shall not find it.”’

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Revelation 3: 20-22 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.  “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. I just walked in McDonald's cause the drive thru was too busy. Oh my, the racial tension in there is palpable. GA USA

    ReplyDelete