Thursday 11 June 2020

KENYA. SIERRA LEONE:

The LORD God Almighty normally Speaks and Reveals His secrets to His Servants the Prophets. Whenever The LORD Speaks about a person, a people and/or a nation, it is always all about Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and returning to The LORD in pursuance of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD. Whenever The LORD Speaks, He can decide to give a person, a people and a nation time to seek Him in Repentance, such that an “episode” that has been Spoken of by The LORD may be delayed or removed all together, if there is Repentance in the Land. God will still always remain God.

Kenya, Pray for Patrick Khaemba, the Governor of Trans-Nzoia County. The LORD was Speaking to me on 11th June 2020 in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, about a situation concerning the Governor.

On 8th June 2020, The LORD Spoke to me about Sierra Leone. So I saw a West African President (Sierra Leone) being hit with what I heard to be a “sling.” In the Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I saw him sitted in a platform sort of, in what looked like a public (open) gathering of sort. I then saw an object (like a “stone”) land on what I was made to understand to be his “wet face” (looked like he had been sweating) and then he became motionless.

SHALOM!!!

So the LORD is thus essentially calling for Repentance in the nation of Kenya, including amongst the Leadership.

The LORD is thus also essentially calling for Repentance in the nation of Sierra Leone (West Africa), including amongst the Leadership.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment