Sunday 30 August 2020

BE ALERT!

Sometimes one may receive a dream that is not of The LORD. You thus Rebuke it and Cancel it, in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. That is what The LORD was Teaching me/Training me on, in the morning of 30th August 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

That is why one needs to stay alert and sensitive in The Spirit (The Holy Spirit). For The LORD will Speak to you and alert you on fake and false dreams not from Him. As The LORD did in this particular Training The LORD was taking me through, in this particular Vision of The LORD.

Yes, the enemy will throw darts at you, including in the form of fake and false dreams. But when one is sensitive in The Spirit, The LORD will reveal to them right within such dreams, the fakeness and the falseness therein. As The LORD was Training me (Speaking to me) about it in this Vision of The LORD.

Put on the Full (Whole/Complete) Armour of God; for the enemy knows his time is short, and he is roaming, looking for whom to devour. That is what The LORD imparted upon me in this Vision of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Ephesians 6: 10-20 ‘“Finally, my brethren, be strong in The LORD and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with Truth, having put on the breastplate of Righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace; above all, taking the shield of Faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”’

2nd Corinthians 11:14 “And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.”

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment