Saturday 22 August 2020

PURSUE PURITY:

Pursue Purity; Pure in heart, Pure in soul, Pure in spirit, Pure in mind, Pure in body. For The Kingdom of Heaven is All about Purity; having been Purified by The LORD. Having attained Purification. Not by might nor by power, but by The Spirit of God (The Holy Spirit).

Those who are Pure in heart will enter into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Having been Purified by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and Sanctified by The Power of The Holy Spirit. Renewed, Revived, Cleansed, Tested, Refined and Purified by The LORD.

How does one attain Purity? By Repenting for the forgiveness of ones sins and the washing away of the sins by The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby pursuing a lifestyle of Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven.

Praying without ceasing and asking The LORD to help you on the journey of Purity. Reading and meditating upon the Word of God. Worshiping and Praising The LORD.

Remember, entry into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven is all about being Pure in heart; having submitted oneself before The LORD, to be Purified by The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 5:8 ‘“Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.”’

Psalm 51:10 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.”’

Daniel 12:10 ‘“Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment