Tuesday 1 September 2020

A VISION WHERE I HEARD PEOPLE SHOUT: “PRAISE OBAMA”

In the morning of 1st September 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place inside a bus.

The bus was full of people. Inside the bus, people were discussing racial division that has crept in The USA. People therein were talking of how Barack Obama has tried to help in providing leadership over the matter. As the bus moved, we reached near a corner and saw Obama and some other two people. Obama was having a “charming smile”. When the people inside the bus saw Obama at the corner junction, some of them shouted “Praise Obama” (from the usual word: “Praise The LORD”).

Apparently, the persons were calling him so for “rising to the occasion”, in providing leadership in a situation of a very massive Division. In the Vision, while in the bus, I was then given an example of Obama rallying Corporates to come together and pull the society together in averting a potential escalation of Massive Division; particularly Racial Division.

Obama and his colleagues then entered the bus. I then started talking to one of the people inside the bus. He told me/and also asked me: “People call Obama the Anti-Christ, with some even saying that they have researched how Obama is behaving, so have come to that conclusion. What is your take on this matter?” I then responded to the person, under the Power of The Holy Spirit, in the Vision of The LORD: “For me, I don’t say what I've researched on, I tell you what The LORD has Revealed and Spoken to me about”.

I then went ahead and told the person, under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “A time will come very shortly, when satan will reincarnate himself in Obama, and this charming smile you see, will be of a man possessed by satan”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning, a time is coming very shortly when The United States of America will have an escalation of Division therein; and the ensuing subsequent Chaos associated with Division of a people. A False Messiah will arise therein; a man that many will consider to be their Saviour, in the midst of the Division, the Chaos and the Calamity therein. This will eventually be a Worldwide phenomenon, as it spreads Worldwide. The man will thus be considered a Saviour of the World (but in real/actual sense, a False Saviour/a False Messiah), in the midst of Worldwide Division, Chaos and Calamity.

It will be a moment of choosing Yee this Day, whom you will Serve (whom you will Worship); whether satan or The LORD The God of Heaven.

The Bus in the Vision of The LORD, could be a representation of The United States of America, but also the entire Earth (World).

NOTE: It is just the beginning of the month of September (1st September 2020). I take very seriously every Word The LORD Speaks to me at whatever time, but I also always NOTE very keenly, when The LORD gives me a message on the 1st day of a month. I always feel, it normally has got an extra special meaning and implication; the dawn of something about to manifest. A sign and a symbol of a dawn (beginning) of/for something; (“Behold something new”); signifying a change (a shift) in Spiritual trajectory---the past has elapsed and Behold something new; in good (Glorious) sense or in bad (evil) sense. Not only for that particular month, but moments and dispensation moving forward. Therefore, there is definitely a shift in the Spiritual Trajectory, whose manifestation in the physical realm then follows either immediately or shortly thereafter, according to the Perfect Plan, the Perfect Will and the Perfect Timing of The LORD. For nothing happens without The LORD allowing it to happen.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13: 1-9 ‘“Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”’

Joshua 24: 14-15 ‘“Now therefore, fear The LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve The LORD! And if it seems evil to you to serve The LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve The LORD.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Prophet.
    Thankyou for sharing God's message with us.

    ReplyDelete