Wednesday 4 November 2020

THE LORD ACCURATELY FULFILLS HIS WORD AS JOE BIDEN WINS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS:

On the eve of The United States of America General Elections, on 2nd November 2020, The LORD The God of Heaven, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He Spoke to me in a Prophetic Vision of The LORD; a Flash Vision of The LORD which I Titled as follows when Posting and Sharing it across: ‘“The LORD Speaks on The Eve of America’s Elections”’.

In that Prophetic Vision of The LORD, which I posted and shared across, The LORD essentially in a coded Pronouncement (by Voice, in The Vision of The LORD) Revealed Joe Biden winning the USA Presidential Elections, that was one day away then. Part of what I stated as follows when posting The Prophetic Words of The LORD, wherein I Heard The LORD by Voice in the Prophetic Vision Pose a Question: “What if Biden wins elections………?”

So Joe Biden has thus indeed won the USA Presidential Elections 2020; accurately fulfilling The Words of The Prophecy of The LORD. Therefore, the first part of The Words of The Prophetic Vision of The LORD is Fulfilled.

But the whole Pronouncement of The LORD in that Prophetic Vision of The LORD was as follows, as I posted and shared back then on 2nd November 2020 (2 days ago): ‘“In the Vision, a Question was posed: “What if Biden wins elections, and then is brought down?” (In the Vision, I then saw Joe Biden's knees giving way as he fell down and dies)? I then see Barack Obama then comes in to take charge. I then hear it being said that “The rain has washed him away”, in reference to Biden's fall (dying).”’

Therefore, that brings us to the next critical point as is already captured above, as was Pronounced (Revealed) by The LORD in that Prophetic Vision of The LORD, wherein The LORD Revealed some Mysteries coming ahead.

Joe Biden Wins the Elections (which he has already won).

After Joe Biden Wins the USA Presidential Election, he will soon die. I don't know whether he even reaches the swearing-in ceremony; if there will be any.

In the Vision as I captured above, I saw Joe Biden’s knees give way and he fell down, and I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD that Joe Biden dies (died in The Vision of The LORD).

After Joe Biden dies, I saw Barack Obama comes in to take charge.

One thing that I didn’t mention when I was originally posting the Vision of The LORD, is that after Joe Biden won The USA Presidential Elections (as I saw in the Vision of The LORD), I saw a person (a man whose Identity I don’t know, even though I saw him in The Vision of The LORD), a person that I was made to understand to be very close to Biden’s political/campaign operations in the mode of a “Chief of Staff”. This person moved behind Biden, and it’s as if he shot Biden from behind (I don't know whether this is literally or figuratively), and then Biden’s Knees gave way and he fell down, and I was made to understand that Joe Biden dies (died in the Vision of The LORD). This “Chief of staff” then wanted to assume control (to be in charge). But then in a “twist” in the Vision of The LORD, I then saw Barack Obama comes in to take charge.

I then heard, in the Vision of The LORD, that “The rain has washed him away”, in reference to Biden's fall (dying).

SHALOM!!!

These (the above) are very deep Mysteries of The LORD. Tough Times are coming to The United States of America. Tough Times are coming to the earth.

This Vision of The LORD of 2nd November 2020 (above), in part was a continuation of what The LORD Revealed to me several months earlier on 9th April 2020 that I stated as follows when posting and sharing it across: ‘“I saw Joe Biden. But behind him and indeed over him, was a dark shadow of Barack Obama hovering above him. In other words, I saw Joe Biden completely engulfed by a large (a big) dark shadow of Barack Obama, that totally engulfed him from above and from behind.”’

On that same night of 9th April 2020, in the same Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I also saw what I captured as follows when posting and sharing it across back then: ‘“The LORD showed me Donald Trump. So I saw Donald Trump saying that if they (he and The Republican Party) were to lose the upcoming Presidential elections, they will divide America (attempt to Divide America; and declare himself a Prime Minister---of the Divided part).”’

The main Message I was made to understand in that Vision of The LORD of 9th April 2020 is that America will be at a cross road in the upcoming Presidential elections. That America is at the verge of a potential for even more serious divisions therein.

SO IN SUMMARY:

Expect a very massive Contestation in The United States of America; Riots, Chaos, Divisions, Confusion, Civil strife. All these will eventually lead to Martial Law being declared in the Land (The United States of America). America will never be the same again. It is the beginning of The End for The United States of America.

Other nations of the earth will also be drawn into the situation in The United States of America. It will not end well. It will be ugly.

Keep your eyes on The LORD. Look up, for your Redemption draws near.

These are the Days of The End. Prepare The Way, The Messiah Jesus Christ is Coming to Pick His Faithful Sons and Daughters to take to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Repent for the forgiveness of your sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and pursue Righteousness and Holiness before The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I know the official result is not yet Announced (Called), but if you dig deep and look (if you know where and how to look) at what is pending in the now critical States of Michigan (esp. Wayne County), Nevada (esp. Clark County/Las Vegas), Arizona (esp. Maricopa County), Maine and Wisconsin it is all favouring Joe Biden to win the critical 270 Electoral Votes. This even when you exclude North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Georgia. What remains is essentially paper work and due diligence.

There will be Court cases (even up to The Supreme Court), Chaos, Riots etc., all that will be part of the Division in the Land and the Twists and Turns that faces USA, from now on. It doesn’t look good ahead: It is going to be Dark; Spiritually and Physically. Put your Trust and Hope in The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit; He is The Only Hope there is.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

9 comments:

  1. Well, the reason why its not concluded yet is because they know once everything things is officially counted Trump will have had more electoral votes. This is the first time the results havr ever taken this long to complete. I would definitely wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, hello. I live in Las Vegas Nevada, and I really got on my knees before the Lord in a private place during my lunch break. The emotion overcame me to tears. You know how President Trump always said he was going to drain the swamp and that he was the only thing standing between the people and the take over of our country? The Lord Jesus showed me that is not Donald Trumpp's job to do that. That is the Job of Him, Jesus our Lord and Savior. Donald Trump cannot be our Saviour. Until the rapture I give my life on this earth to Jesus. After the rapture my soul belongs to Jesus my Lord and Savior for eternity. Shalome, my dear brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a possible fulfillment of Rev 13:3, in 3 months we shall know if your prophecy is true or false

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for faithfully sharing with us what God shared with you. It came to pass. Truth is I do not know how Barack Obama can ever get into the picture lawfully. We need to hide ourselves in Christ now and be led by His Spirit in the days ahead. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple!
      Harris gets to pick a vice president if Biden dies. Of course she will very likely pick a former president. Obama is the most likely compared to the others because of age. At that point something can also happen to Harris or she can have Obama control everything if she is part of the Antichrist’s plan.
      I believe there is nothing unlawful about it. Am I wrong?

      Delete
    2. I have had this very same revelation.

      Delete
  5. I like that you only post about what you've seen and don't speculate more than that. That makes you trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete