Tuesday 17 November 2020

JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP:

This is what I saw (was shown) in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the morning of 18th November 2020:

I saw Joe Biden working extra to give people “hope”.

I also saw a newspaper headline/report of Joe Biden suffering from a Cardiac Arrest. It was then stated therein, that at his age, it is difficult for one to overcome a cardiac Arrest.

I saw written: “In Africa, Trump would be called The Main Opposition Herald.”

I also saw Donald Trump sort of Preaching in a Church. As he preached therein in the Church, he wanted people to give him credit/glory, as he said: “I need to be praised for doing this”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning (made to understand in the Vision of The LORD):

“In Africa, Trump would be called The Main Opposition Herald.”

=====Meaning (made to understand in the Vision of The LORD), were the events currently happening in The United States of America happening in Africa, that would be the reference.

“I need to be praised for doing this”.

=====Meaning (made to understand in the Vision of The LORD), this was a highlight of the Pride in the man (Donald Trump). This was happening even in the Church (amongst Christians), as is captured in the Vision of The LORD.

Joe Biden working extra to give people “hope”.

======Meaning (made to understand in the Vision of The LORD), Joe Biden is very eager to bring “hope”. But this “hope” is meaningless, as it’s based on human effort and not on Divine (Godly) effort/Move; as I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD.

Joe Biden suffering from a Cardiac Arrest (a heart attack).

======Meaning (made to understand in the Vision of The LORD), Joe Biden’s life (health) is at Risk.

The bigger (overall) Message being that The United States of America is at a Cross-Road. This will escalate to the rest of the Nations of the earth.

All Praise, Glory and Honour belongs to The LORD. The LORD Jesus Christ is The Only Hope. Salvation is Only found in The LORD Jesus Christ (in Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, in readiness for Redemption into The Glorious Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven).

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. May Yahweh Elohim the Lord of Israel bless you abundantly brother Kevin.

    ReplyDelete