Sunday 1 November 2020

THE LORD SPEAKS ON THE EVE OF AMERICA’S ELECTIONS:

In the morning of 2nd November 2020, I had a Flash Vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, some minutes before 5:30 am East African Time. In the Vision, a Question was posed: “What if Biden wins elections, and then is brought down?” (In the Vision, I then saw Joe Biden's knees giving way as he fell down and dies)? I then see Barack Obama then comes in to take charge. I then hear it being said that “The rain has washed him away”, in reference to Biden's fall (dying).

In the same Vision, I saw Hillary Clinton, and I was made to understand that she has actively been involved in the current Election campaigns, in the background. I saw her even calling some campaign insiders to give them some “useful tips”.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE: The Vision is not specifically stating who is winning or losing the America Elections; as you can see only a Question was posed therein. Beyond that, I don’t want to add, subtract or analyze anything; but just to post what I was shown in the Vision.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Prophet Kevin, the Lord showed you that President Trumps presidency will be cut short due to an episode of sorts but in that word you never mentioned exactly what the Lord showed you in the communication.

    What did the Lord show you? Was it a vision or word?

    ReplyDelete