Friday 14 July 2023

KENYA:

Kenya, perhaps the below is for you. A prayer for yourself, your family and for your country, could be in order:

Was shown all the below in the month of June 2023 in different Visions (Supernatural Dreams) of The LORD, regarding the nation of Kenya.

========I saw a very massive terrorist attack in Kenya. I then saw Israel helping Kenya, following the terrorist attack.

========If only William Ruto (the leader of the land) would take 3 steps backwards, he will have the Wisdom to know/see that there is a problem in the nation of Kenya, that needs to be fixed. Humility. “3 steps backwards”: Being humble. Was made to understand so.

========Kenyans expect Raila Odinga to fight for them (especially regarding the Finance bill etc.); but he is now getting tired (physically). I saw Raila Odinga’s successor: Wycliffe Oparanya. Was made to understand so.

========I saw thugs becoming embolden and more daring, working as a gang (s) to rob people; especially of their mobile phones.

SHALOM!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment